Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 9 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 9 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sun Blaze Den

Go down 
+8
thedomo04
Ujurak
jessie500
Pheonix
natsmycat
Bolt
Karsy
Blake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42052

Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main den and territory.The forest surounds the den.Here we keep the pups safe and away from predators.We go here for pack meeting and greating new members.

Prey:Elks,beers,hares,birds and little animals

Predators:bears,coyotes,eagles,foxes and loner wolves

Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRelYDBlHbwh1CB7vN43VA0pU7RRg0_WjriWAGmwB4HLy2Ls5bL
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/

AuthorMessage
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42291

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:44 pm

(Ok changed their ranks now. I will edit the thread also later)

Karsy was sleeping deep. She was feeling the the pups close by and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42019

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 am

Wild began to walk around, trying to find someone to talk to. He soon gave up and sat down against a tree.

Midnight saw Karsy asleep and decided to do the same thing. When she lied down and closed her eyes, she couldn't fall asleep.

Cat got bored and used Karsy and Midnight as hurdles. She jumped back and forth between them, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41820

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 am

(Ugh rp is boring. Only tree people. People have to read the e-mail that Karsy sent. I dont want this pack shut dawn Sad )

Bolt did the same. He lied dawn falling asleep. He was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm

(I know Bolt but i can't do nothing more that this)

Karsy was sleeping and the pups were around her. She was feeling good now. Karsy hold on to Blake laying head on his pelt. She was dreamming, good dreams.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 40693

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Fang was waiting for a response. Not getting one for a few minutes she walked away so she could think better. She went by Midnight and started talking to her about something
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Character Age : 4 months
Dominant Trust : 41275

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Jessie was alone in the forest. She went to the den and moved to a corner not next to no one. "I will sleep here and be sure not to be close to a pack member or a wolf." she whisperd as jessie fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Bolt opened one eye and saw Jessie alone. He can't take a side, because he doesn't want to hurt their feeling. He better be neutral in this while things get back to normal. But the thing that took over Bolt's mind was his friend Pheonix who was mustirius whole the time. Doesn't want to talk about and disappered when the pack escaped from the time traveling. Bolt wanted to know, Ujurak was also not here. But his friend doesn't tell no thing. Bolt shook head and laid head again on his paws closing eyes getting ready for the night.

Anabell was sleeping in her mom's paws. She can't do nothing but just sleep eat and grow.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm

(Bolt, just a note. The color you are using is really hard to see with the background!)

"Your too old to act like this." Cat muttered one last time, deciding to ignore her pup, who wasn't much of a pup anymore. "If you want to run away go!" she called. "You'll come back in a few hours because your hungry or hurt! You'll realize how much you need me!" she huffed and looked back at Phoenix who still hasn't said a word.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Character Age : 4 months
Dominant Trust : 41275

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm

"Fine i will run away!" Jessie ran until she saw the water fall again. She stoped and went in the cave behind the waterfall. The cave was empty and she hunted all day and brought half her food to the cave. Jessie got hurt 3 times while hunting."Wow i hunted all day now i mush be hungry!" Jessie told herself as she ate the food and hid the rest of the food in the bushes near the watefall. Jessie got a drank and went to the waterfall and stayed inside garding the cave from other wolfs.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 am

Blake woke up and went to Bolt "Cammon let's go get some food" he whispered to Bolt. The two wolves went to search for food. Blake spoted and elk herd. He stalked it with Bolt. He jumped in attack to the elk starting the chase. Blake was faster and got infront of it bitting it's neck while Bolt bites the legs. After a hour tireful fight they killed the elk. Blake brough the elk at the den starting to eat. Other will wake up when they see or smell the food.
Back to top Go down
Pink Stonewarrior
Royal Pup
Royal Pup

Dominant Trust : 40242

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Pink whimpers and whines. Nurses and dreams.
Back to top Go down
AllyTheFirst101
Royal Pup
Royal Pup
AllyTheFirst101

Character Age : 1 month
Dominant Trust : 40243

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Ally whines and wakes up. She goes back to sleep but then gets hungry. Ally nuges her mother meaning she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Karsy sets up so pups can drink milk. She felt asleep again while pups were drinking milk. She dreamed how coyotes, bears eagles attack her pups. She bites and trys to protect them but is wounded. At last she was taken dawn by the bear while the coyote and eagle were aheading to the pups. She was laying and tears came from her eyes waching how her pups were killed. Soon she died with them. While dreaming this she was really crying. Karsy woke up and shaked tears, this won't happen till she's alive. 'Um Blake i'm not feeling safe. I dreamed a terrible nightmare. Can you go guard for a little..." she asked scared.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Cat, Wild, and Midnight all looked at Blake. They stepped back so he could guard the pups and comfort Karsy.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm

"Yeah sure my dear" he answered. Blake sat dawn guarding Karsy. He sniffs for anything dangerous or any predators around the den. If this will make Karsy and her pups feel safe he will guard even the night. Blake saw a bear coming across. He jumped in the bushes, then went chasing the bear off. He sat dawn infront of Karsy guarding her,
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Bolt woke up. He yawned and aheaded to the waterpool to take a drink. The male looked back at the pack wondering where are the other ones gone. This was strange they just disapper, he spotted scent of two male loners (Characoal and Kiba). He finished drinking and sat next to Wild "So what's up?". Bolt was bored all members were gone well most of them, he cannot catch their scent.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am

"Nothing much." Wild muttered. "Just wondering where everybody went." he went on. "I bet they're all at some party and we weren't invited." he huffed, ripping a chunk of grass out of the ground with his paw. "What to do. What to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Blaze Den
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9