Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 5 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 5 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sun Blaze Den

Go down 
+8
thedomo04
Ujurak
jessie500
Pheonix
natsmycat
Bolt
Karsy
Blake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42362

Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main den and territory.The forest surounds the den.Here we keep the pups safe and away from predators.We go here for pack meeting and greating new members.

Prey:Elks,beers,hares,birds and little animals

Predators:bears,coyotes,eagles,foxes and loner wolves

Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRelYDBlHbwh1CB7vN43VA0pU7RRg0_WjriWAGmwB4HLy2Ls5bL
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/

AuthorMessage
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42329

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:24 am

(Thanks Blake!)

As the pack went under attach Wild froze. His father was one of them. "I call taking down this one!" He said slyly. "So, long time no see."

Cat tried to look tough, but she wasn't doing a good job at it. Her small slim body wasn't helping it either. "You know him?" she shouts to Wild.

Warren rolls his eyes at the wolf. "Of course Wild knows me!" he she shouts, trying to look as mean as possible. This is not the kind of reunion he wanted. "The little wimp thinks he can beat his own father in a fight!" He begins to circle around Wild, ready to lung. His eyes went cold. He was about to fight his son. Not a play fight, a real one blood and all. He let out a low growl. He was ready for this and there was no turning back.

Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 41547

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:45 pm

"You judge me? How could you think I would join these fools?" She snarled in Bolt's face, she could see the looks she was being given. "I was saving any leftover food for the harsh weather, but instead get dissed for it!" She had soaked Bolt's face in spit, and then turned towards the pack of wolves nearby. "Get lost. You are my demons, and have chased me for too long." With that, She spotted the small cliff nearby. She had slight chance of surviving but would do it anyway. With that, She turned and grabbed the leaders tail, and flung him and herself over the ledge.

As the wind caught in her lobes, She thought about how much she hated herself. She snarled slightly to herself, and felt alive in the air. Then she found the earth.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 am

(REALLY LONG POST!)

Cat got away from the dead whispers and went to Ujurak. "We all need to stick together if we want to stay alive." she whispered. "I have a feeling that won't happen." she tried to change topics. "I never doubted you. I know you wouldn't do anything to betray us. You are like my family. Now the pack is under attack. You have to fight them. You are our only hope. You are the only one who can really fight. Phoenix is injured and Wild is going at it with his dad." she said. "Save our family" Cat nudged her forward. She tried to look as calm and mature as possible, but she was scared. She felt so small in this big wide world. She felt exactly like she did the first day in Sun Blaze. She felt like she didn't belong, that nothing was going right. She felt alone. She hoped it was all just a big nightmare. She will wake up in a happy pack being happy.

He watched Bolt leave with the pup. That should have been him. He still owns her one big time. He made the decision to go with them. For Jessie to see him injured or dead would make her even worse. She wouldn't have Cat either. Cat had gone to help Ujurak. That should have been him too. He realized that they were all helping each other out and he wasn't. All because he wanted to kill his dad. He was going to leave, but he didn't want to make it sound like he was nice. That would ruin his reputation for his pack and his family. "You're not worth it old man! Why should I waste my time on you! I bet the little pup could beat you in a fight!" He turned around and ran after Blake and Jessie.

Warren looked at his son walk away. He was abandoning him again. He had to strike back. He knew he couldn't fight with claws, but his kind of fight was with words. "You're just leaving because you're weak. You've always been that way. I'll let you leave. Go while you still can!" he growled. Nice! Out of any word he could have used, he knew weak was the right one. He has hated that word ever since he knew what it meant. A smile lit his face, but Wild just kept walking. Then he was gone. He walked back to his own pack to take care of the others.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:14 am

Ujurak listened closely to Cat's wise words, She was young but knew her way. Ujurak lifted her head and her body ached from the hit, but she was better now and as she stood she turned to face the wolves. "Your leader is gone. Leave while you still have for breath."
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:21 am

"I won't leave." Cat says, then changes he mind. "I can't leave" she walks down from the cliff. "Let's go save Karsy and Bolt! I saw them come over here!" She started walking, following Karsy's sent.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:23 am

Ujurak followed closely behind, these wolves were not going to take her packmates.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42601

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 pm

-Event paused-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karsy yawned and sat dawn at the den. She looked around the pack smiling. The day was perfect. She nuzzlet her mate "Let's go for a walk".

(Sorry for short post can't think of nothing)
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Cat got up, cracking her back in the process. She smelled something unusual. "Um, Wild!?!" she shouted waking him up knowing he had the best nose.

Wild woke up to screams and shouts. He knew why instantly. "4 new wolves, I think all them them are female and pretty young." he stammers, soon falling back down into the grass. "Not a threat." he sighs, drifting back off.

Last edited by natsmycat on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 41003

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Fang sees a pack den near by. What should i do? she thought frightned. She was scared that they were going to see her and kept it low. She wanted to turn back, but her legs refused. All she did was stand there and watched them for a while.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm

"Look there's one of them now!" Cat shouted, kicking wild in the gut to get him back on his feet. "Hey, Welcome to sun Blaze!" she called, surprised she wasn't terrified. "I'm Cat and this is Karsy, Blake, Bolt, Phoenix, Wild, and Ujurak." she said more calmly, baby stepping closer. "You're welcome to stay here if you'd like?"

Wild got up, yet again and gave Cat a dirty look. "Yeah Cat, go on and let another freak show into my life" he muttered just loud enough for the new wolf to hear. He took a second glance at her soft grey pelt. He knew she was young, but not that young. She didn't look more than a year old. "What's a little girl like you doing out here all alone anyways?" he regretted asking because she looked about the same age he did when he ran away. Only, it didn't take her years to find this place. He thought briefly. He thought about going back to sleep, but he knew he would just be woken up again.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Fang looked directly at Wild not thinking of the others. "My parents left me at 11 months because of too many pups." A tear went down her face as she went on. " I have been roaming around the forest ever since." Her face started watering as she thought of that horrible day.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

"Sorry." he mocked sarcastically. He watched the tears run down her fur. "Yeah, yeah. Nobody cares about your sob story. Everyone here has had a terrible life up until now. Now stop whining." he said realizing it was harsh, but it was the truth and he knew is the only one who will tell it to her. Then he regretted it and felt bad. "I'm sorry." he said a bit more sincerely. "Come here and get something to eat you look starving." he said, pointing his nose to the day old meat on the other side of the den.

Cat followed her over to the meat. It was starting to smell funky, but she didn't really care. "Sorry about Wild. He has a bit of a temper." she told the new wolf. She found herself always covering for him. She was starting to get used to it. "Wild said there were more of you. " she remembered. "Are you with them?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

She looked at Cat after she was done eating the meat. "No but a saw a wolf about my age run past when i saw you guys" she replied. Thinking of what could've happened to that wolf gave Fangs the shivers." I want to go find the wolf to make sure it is okay." she said determined.
Back to top Go down
kat16

kat16

Character Age : 1 years old
Dominant Trust : 40941

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Midnight was running away from the bears that were chasing her. When she looked back and saw that she had lost them. She stopped near the den and rested for a while.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

"Guess you won't be looking that long!" Cat shouts seeing a Black wolf run past. "Was that her?" she asked. She walked over to the flustered female who had run past. "Hi, I'm Cat and this is..." she said stuttering to remember the other wolf's name . "Over there is Wild, Karsy, Blake, Ujurak, Bolt, and Phoenix" she said changing the subject. "Welcome to the sun blaze pack."

"Another one?" Wild asked. "Does this one want to join too?" he walked over to her rolling his eyes. "You look like Bolt if he was a little girl!" he chucked seeing the resemblance.
Back to top Go down
kat16

kat16

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi my name is Midnight and I would love to join.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 pm

"Oh yeah my name is Fang. Nice to meet you all." she said as she was watching the black wolf walk over to Cat and Wild. She looks familiar and I dont know why, she thought as she was walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 pm

"I'll give you two a tour if you want?" Cat suggested. "I can show you the mountain, and the forest, and the river..." she drifted of in her own blabbering. "Does anyone else want to join us?" she asked the rest of the pack

"I'll come." said Wild. "No one can handle that much pep at once. I almost liked it better when she was shy!" he chucked to himself, knowing they wouldn't get the joke. Cat glared at him, just the reaction he wanted. "Look there we go! Maybe you aren't all sparkles and joy after all." he didn't even listen for a reply from Cat. "Come on. Are we taking a tour or what?" he started walking to the river.

kat16

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 am

"Wow this is so beautiful." Midnight said as she looked around curiously. She could see the blue but green water and the bright green grass and the big rocks. "I have't seen anything like this in my life" she said.

Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42362

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Blake licked Karsy "I will great the new wolves". He wne to the wolves bowing in welcome "Hello and welcome to the pack" said bowing to the young wolves. Blake followed them to the river. He was excited they had some new faces around, called out Bolt also to meet them.
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:22 pm

"Ok i migh come with you" said Karsy following her mate and Bolt to the river. She was happy to see new members joining. The Alpha slowly troted after the group to great new members and take them on the long tour around the territory. It was big Wild and Ujurak can also come.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Pup
Pup
Tiana

Character Age : im a pup
Dominant Trust : 40873

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm

The pup name Tiana was sitting outside of the den. Rolling around on the ground enjoying the sun on her fur.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Karsy stops by and looks at the pup "Hello, are you alone?' askes with a sweet voise to not scare the pup. She sits dawn next to the pup, the others will wait they will great other new members. "What's your name i'm Karsy" countinues with the sweet voise.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Pup
Pup
Tiana

Character Age : im a pup
Dominant Trust : 40873

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Tiana stays on her back and looks up the wolf. My name is Tiana and yes I'm alone. She moves her eyes to look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Karsy smiles at the pup "Youre not now. " she says looking the diarection of the rver where the pack was. She sat next to Tiana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Blaze Den
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next