Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
EFA Apllication I_vote_lcapEFA Apllication I_voting_barEFA Apllication I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
EFA Apllication I_vote_lcapEFA Apllication I_voting_barEFA Apllication I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

EFA Apllication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42291

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Ok fill out this.Please don't go inactive for years(i mean 10 or 11) with out a special reason.If you go inactive more than 10 years you will be removed or banned from this pack.

Code:
Date:
Reason:
Returning date:
Anything else?:
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Date:19/12/2012
Reason:I have problems in school and and i have to fix them out.
Returning date:1/2/2013
Anything else?:Blake also wanted me to post his EFA here it is

Blake's EFA
Date:19/12/2012
Reason:School and studying.
Returning date:29/1/2013
Anything else?:Nope

NOTE:Ok sence the two admins are going EFA i'm charging Pheonix and natsmycat for the admins for now.Please take care of the site and when i come back to see new members around.And post on the thread.At the admin panel you will find note pad with things you should do.First when Christmas ends you have to lock the Christmas Festival thread and lock all contests and games about Christmas.You have to follow the rules and do not allow people to smap around the site.When Christmas ends you may unlock the Egypt RP territorys and rp there.When the Time Travelers event is time up you may lock it or delete it.When you countinew the rp in egypt you may post a topic for the future traveling where the animals are robots and humans control them.You can look in future events to see what's next and open the event or contest.I really thank you for the help you will give me.

The admin panel could be found in the bottom of the main page.I will keep on eye the site but no post.

Good luck administrators! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42019

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Bye Karsy!!!! see you on the 2nd when you come back! Wait, that's my birthday... See you on my birthday!
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41820

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:10 am

Bye Karsy and Blake.I hope things to work on in school.And congrats to Cat and Pheonix for the administrators job.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:36 am

Thanks Bolt and take care of the site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry for double posting , but i have to tell you that really going EFA and i won't be able to visit the site anymore till my returning. I'm really sorry i have got school and it's really important to me lesons and home works. Take care of all things here. Pheonix and Cat are admins how i mention before. Also the ending date of TTE (Time Travelers Event) is now 15th of January. After it ends the rp areas should be locked and putted in blasket. Also you can draw, make a photomanip or write about the event and Pheonix and Cat will chose the best one. Have fun all!
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42019

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Date: 4/13/13
Reason: I've been really stressed out lately And need a break
Returning date: probably in a few weeks
Anything else?: I might go on a few times, just not as much as usual. Also pink will be gone this week. Im not sure why though.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am

Accepted Cat. Thanks tbat you used the application instead going inactive with out reason as the whole pack did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EFA Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFA Apllication   EFA Apllication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EFA Apllication
Page 1 of 1