Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn I_voting_barSun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn I_voting_barSun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42291

Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Empty
PostSubject: Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn   Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:22 am

Hello, the pack is shutting dan due inactivity of most of the members. The topics will be locked at the registrations closed. I have no choice. I asked nice i asked twice, but people seemed to lost interest. I'm sorry for all does great peeps who enjoyed their stay here.
If you think you will become active again and you think of joining and being ACTIVE. Just send me e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or my personal e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Now the thankies from me:
1. First i would like to thanks to the gratest co-admin i ever had. Congrats to Blake. Your work durring the short live on the pack was awsome. I hope you get the same rank on other packs.
2. I would like to thanks to all members visited the website durring this mouth. Thanks to natsmycat, Bolt, Blake, jessie500, thedome04 for their interest and help. Awsome moments with those great peeps. I hope you don't forget me and this pack.
3. I would like to thanks to all posters and people who role played and enjoyed their stay, but gone inactive. Big thanks to: Ujurak, Pheonix, kat16, the group on 2. paragraph, Tiana, domojr, AllyTheFirst101 and Pink Stonewarrior.

Other whom registrated but didn't stayed active will recive a thanks too. They made my dream come true. I'm sorry for Kiba and Charcoal that they haven't expiriance here. Large thanks to all members of the website!

This thanks are also credits for their posts art works role play and all they done. I will wait you guys post here and say bye.
I'm sorry but i have no choice but close it. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42052

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn   Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Aww I guess this is it. Anyway it was fun being an admin here. I hope this isn't the end.
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42019

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn   Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

Don't cry you big baby

I would like to thank all of the members I had the pleasure of meeting during my time here. I can remember back when it was just Blake, Karsy, Bolt and I. Those were some great times. Now I guess at the end of the road we are left with the same 4 members leading the way out. I can't stand leaving this place, but I guess it must be done.
I would also like to thank all my rp buddies who joined the pack when I asked them to. Jessie, Fang, Domojr, Midnight, Pink, and Ally are all my friends in real life and when I told them about it, they joined. Maybe we will meet again some time in the future. Feel free to email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so we may keep in touch.

Okay, now I'm crying too!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41820

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn   Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well we don't have any chance. Thanks to all who i role played with. All the great memorys here. I hope people look what they've done and sent e-mail to Karsy to open the pack again. Well i hope you all enojyed it here. Byes Sad
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42291

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn   Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm

I guess this is the end. It was nice to role play with you all. I really don't have a choice. Locking the forums. I will miss the pack really. Hope you remeber the time spend here, with the pack. Thanks for making my dream come true. Thanks for all you have done. Ferewell Sun Blaze Pack!
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn   Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Page 1 of 1