Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 6 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 6 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sun Blaze Den

Go down 
+8
thedomo04
Ujurak
jessie500
Pheonix
natsmycat
Bolt
Karsy
Blake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42432

Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main den and territory.The forest surounds the den.Here we keep the pups safe and away from predators.We go here for pack meeting and greating new members.

Prey:Elks,beers,hares,birds and little animals

Predators:bears,coyotes,eagles,foxes and loner wolves

Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRelYDBlHbwh1CB7vN43VA0pU7RRg0_WjriWAGmwB4HLy2Ls5bL
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/

AuthorMessage
Tiana
Pup
Pup
Tiana

Character Age : im a pup
Dominant Trust : 40943

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Tiana sits up and sits beside her "Are you looking for something?"
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42671

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 pm

"No just asking you if you wold like to join the pack. The other are at the river that i am looking" says Karsy to the pup. She realaized there wasn't enough males around just Bolt, Blake, Pheonix and Wild four males. She will search for male wolves later now she had to introduce the pack to the pup if she joins.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Tiana
Pup
Pup
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

"Sure i will join, if you dont mind a homeless pup." Tiana smiled at her then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:29 pm

"Everyone is welcome here" said Karsy to Tiana. They migh go to the river to meet with others. She stood up asking "Do you want to go to the river it's very beautif place and the rest of the pack is there". Karsy waited Tiana's answer.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42399

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Cat approaches the den, her face still locked with fear. "Hey Karsy." she said stepping closer. "The pack wanted to know if you guys wanted to come on a tour with us" She tried not to stutter. "Do I have to go back?" she asked. "There's so many strangers." she lied down and curled into a little ball like she used to when she was scared as a pup. "I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 41617

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:01 am

Ujurak laid in a corner. Or so it felt. These wolves did not trust her because her mistakes and they thought of her as a traitor. Ujurak swept a cold look across them with hatred, and then curled up.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Pup
Pup
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:20 pm

tiana looked at the strange wolves and went back quiet. She looked at Karsy. "Sure, i will go as long as you dont leave me."
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 pm

"Sure Cat, Ujurak can you please stay with Cat, past is forgiven and i do trust you" said Karsy looking curiously at Cat. Then turend at Tiana "Let's go to the river i will take on a tour around, if you get tired i will hang you" said with a smile hoping Cat is ok. She troted slowly to the river to the others.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Pup
Pup
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Tiana trotted beside Karsy while looking at everything.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Karsy followed Blake at the den. "Well we are alone. Let's get on with it" she said waiting Blake to get on her back. She was only thinking about the pups and how she going to be a mother. Karsy blushed at Blake strated. They were copulating hour two. Then Karsy got tired "Ok i think this is enough for now" she said resting away from Blake. She liked belly happy that the pack accepted the future royal pups.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Blake hopped on Karsy's back. After hour two he went to the den to rest. He knew that they are young parents and migh have problems with raising the pups. He was exited being a parent.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:54 pm

After mouth two: [i](Sorry if it's fast just need the pups to be born so they can start rping)[/i]
Karsy was pregant and was feeling kicks in stomach. She saw Blake was curious "It's nothing. This is normal." she tried to make him stop worrieing. She smiled at her mate and went inside the den. Karsy licked her belly where the pups were growling. She promises to Blake the pups and her self that she will be good mother.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 am

Realizing the pack had left the forest, she and Jessie made their way to the den. "When are you having your pups?" she asked the very pregnant Karsy.

Wild looked over at Karsy. "You look like your to explode!" he giggled at the alpha. He drifted off picturing a tiny version of Karsy and Blake waddling around.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Character Age : 4 months
Dominant Trust : 41655

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am

"Ya karsy it looks like your going to have 3 pups, what are you going to name one?" jessie poked karsy's belly softly. Then jessie started getting hungery. "Hey mom I'm
kinda hungery." she tapped Cat. Jessie started sniffing the air. "Hm, suddenly i don't smell
anything?" Jessie waits and notice she has a stuffed nose.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 am

Blake looked at Karsy's belly where the pups were growling. "Your big." said with a joke to Karsy to cheer her up. Soon enough will be a father. Now he need to get food and herbs for Karsy. "Bolt i want you to come with me and find some food and herbs. " said to uncle Bolt. Bolt asked to be an uncle so he is. He led Bolt to the herb meadow to get some herbs and food. Karsy will be ok with Cat and Jessie, Ujurak.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 pm

After three mouths:
Karsy was high pregnant. "Ugh i can't even move. And i'm so big that i'm like a globe" she yelled. The pregancy change Karsy psihical. She didn't knew how hard it is. Karsy was laying in the den, she could sleep. The future mother was getting the first kicks in belly.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:36 pm

"Don't worrie Karsy, Black and uncle bolt will be back with food and herbs for you." Jessie said standing beside karsy giving her compiny. "So Karsy you still didn't anwser me, I asked what your going to name one of the pups!" Jessie complaind. She then heard a thump from karsy's belly. Jessie then put her ear agents karsy's belly hearing the little kicks.
"Hey mom, why is aunty Karsy look like a globe? I mean i understand she's pregnit but, i've never seen a pregnit wolf this fat before." Jessie asked Cat.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 pm

"She's so big because she is going to have the pups any day now." Cat said to her pup. She put one of her paws on Karsy's stomach to feel the kicks of the pup's little feet. She walked closer to the den and collapsed on the grass.

Wild was bored so he walked over to a tree and started practicing his fighting skills. He scratched and bit the bark until it was beaten up pretty badly. Then he walked back over to Karsy, Jessie, and Ujurak.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:24 pm

"Waiting is boring!" Jessie said banging her head on a rock. Then she started getting bored so she poked karsy's belly until she got even more bord. "I am so bored!!" jessie yelled. Jessie walked out of the den and saw a hare. "Just in time." Jessie hid in the gass and hunted it and went back to the den.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 pm

"Nice one!" Cat shouted, inspecting the rabbit. "Bolt taught you well." She smiled warmly at Jessie. "Soon it won't be this boring because you'll have some more friend's." she said, looking back at Karsy.

Wild smiled looking at Jessie and Cat. He notice they left the rabbit unguarded. He wasn't that hungry, but he did want to cause some havoc. He went in between them and grabbed the hare. "Catch me if you can!" he taunted, running with it n his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 42200

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:14 pm

"Don't worrie we are here." said Bolt putting the elk infront of Karsy. "Come on Bllake you don't want to miss the brith of your pups" he shouted again at Blake to hurry up. He sat next to Cat waiting the brith could be any moment. He was happy for Blake being a father. "If you need something just call me i will bring you whatever you wish" said Bolt smiling at Karsy.

Anabell was kicking hard inside Karsy's belly.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Blake was running as fast as can. He sat next to her mate ready to help with the brith. Blake put dawn the herbs. 'Are you ok my dear?" he asked gently. He sat dawn waiting to happen, he felt like he's gonna explode from exitment. He just can't wait.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Jessie sat next to Cat and Bolt. "I think the pups are coming!" Jessie said pointing at karsy's belly. Jessie knew nothing about pregnit wolfs but she was still waiting for karsy to anwser her question. "What are you going to name one of the pups!" Jessie asked karsy for the 100th time.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm

"She can't name the pups if she doesn't know if they are boys or girls." Cat said, covering for Karsy. "Are you sure you want to watch?" she asked the pup. She paced back and forth in anticipation.

"Can they just come out already?" Wild asked to no one in particular. "I want to get this over with." He rolled his eyes and sat down near the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 pm

"When is the pup coming? I hope it comes now." Jessie got a stick and bite it till it brakes. Jessie got so bored she started play fighting with bolt. Then she finaly stoped and asked her uncle bolt when the baby was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Blaze Den
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next