Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 2 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 2 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sun Blaze Den

Go down 
+8
thedomo04
Ujurak
jessie500
Pheonix
natsmycat
Bolt
Karsy
Blake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42152

Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main den and territory.The forest surounds the den.Here we keep the pups safe and away from predators.We go here for pack meeting and greating new members.

Prey:Elks,beers,hares,birds and little animals

Predators:bears,coyotes,eagles,foxes and loner wolves

Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRelYDBlHbwh1CB7vN43VA0pU7RRg0_WjriWAGmwB4HLy2Ls5bL
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/

AuthorMessage
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42391

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:16 pm

"Good." she said smiling.Then laid dawn at the grass and rested.Perked ears feeling that the day is perfect.Karsy watched all members around.Then went to a small waterpool and drinked water.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41920

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Bolt perked ears at and turned seeing a wolf."Hi.I'm Bolt hunter of the pack and kinda new" he said.He left the Sun Blaze Mountain.The climbing dawn is such hard like climbing up.Bolt bowed respectful to the new member.He yanwed tired from all this climbing and hunting."Take some i killed it before one hour." he showed the carcass friendly asking him to eat.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41602

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Pheonix dipped his head in thanks and started wolfing down the carcass's meat. He never realized he starved for an entire day. The male finished the carcass and licked his muzzle. "Thanks" The ginger wolf said gratefully. Pheonix sat down and wrapped his feet with his bushy tail, and asked, "Were you ever in a pack?" Pheonix asked while watching the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Bolt set dawn."No i found it this is unknow for me but sence i'm hunter i known just the hunting grounds.It was hard the pack is little and i'm the first in my rank." he said.Bolt stratched remembering the hunt."The territory is still new for me".

(Jin Kei is a hunter too but not posted bio or something so...)
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 pm

The male pricked his ears. "It must have been hard to get used to this pack. I never been in a pack before. I mean, I never been in a real pack" Pheonix said quietly, then lowered his head down. He closed his eyes, remembering his times with his father, Lysander. Tears filled up his eyes as he drew in his head the time when his father died, rescueing him from the terrifying cougar. Pheonix sighed, and closed his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 am

"It's ok after a week you will feel this place as a home" Bolt smiled."You had dificult past i understamd but past is past you have to move on" he said trying to be nice.Bolt set dawn looking at the finished carcass, that meaned only one-he needed to hunt again.He wouldn't leave the pack starving even his life depends on that.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 pm

The ginger wolf smiled as he heard Bolts words. Pheonix sat there quietly, still thinking about Lysander. He shook his head, trying to stop thinking about it. The male pricked his ears, as he heard a rustle behind the grass. Pheonix nudged Bolt. "I think there's something behind the grass" He whispered. He lowered his head, and saw a small grey figure. "It's a hare" Pheonix smiled, and looked at Bolt, knowing that Bolt was a hunter.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:39 am

Blake went to the two wolves."Hello so what's up" he said with friendly tone.He set dawn to them."Um Karsy went on a tour with Cat so left only boys i could take on a tour too if you want" Blake said friendly.He looked around wondering where is Karsy now with Cat.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:40 am

The hare darted away as a voice spoke. Pheonix frowned, then looked up. He immediatly smiled as he saw Blake. The male pricked his ears as Blake offered to tour him. "I'll accept" Pheonix replied with a grin. He nudged Bolt, waiting for his reply. The ginger wolf padded beside Blake, excited for his first look around the pack territory.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:42 am

"Okay then.Where do you want to go first?" Blake smiled and Pheonix.He troted around."Well i think we could start from hunting grounds or from the meadow?".Then set dawn waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:13 pm

"Anywhere where there is mostly fights or attacks" Pheonix replied, his tail wagging with excitement. He would have to know the place where most attacks occur, so he could find the best area where intruders would most likely jump out from. The male glanced at Bolt. "Are you gonna go to?" He asked Bolt, fidgeting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:52 pm

"Well in hunting grounds some loner hang out they may hunt there.Let's go there" Bolt said.He lowered head to one little waterpool and drinked from the water it tasted difficult than normal.Then he got dizzy and fall.He was feeling something heavy on his back.Something big and heavy was steped on his back.Bolt got up trying to stand still he turned to his back.He was amazed, he saw to pairs of black wings on his back."What happened, Pheonix?!I must be dreaming or it's the water it is infected." Bolt said trying to hide his fear.Bolt's legs couldn't take care this and he fell again.He was trying to hide his weakness and fear.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Blake yawned then got to Bolt "Are you ok Bolt?" he asked worried.Blake didn't knew that the water was infected and grabs water and spashes over Bolt to wake him up.He saw he is ok then saw the black pair of wings on his back."What happened to you Bolt?!?".Blake was drinked a bit water when he grabe it and felt dizzy.After seconds he was on the ground with something heavy on his back.Then looked back seeing pair of wings."It seems someone throw a black magic spell in the water it is all infected".After minutes he stod up now he could get up."We will think of how to solve this mysteri"
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Character Age : 4 months
Dominant Trust : 41375

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Sees a den"Hello anyone here?"Looks around then sniffes the ground.
Enters the den and gets cosy then falls asleep.Snores
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 am

Bolt perks ears at Blake and his wings.Then sees pup."Hello pup are you lost" says with friendly tone."It seems is tired let's leave the pup sleep then we will great it" Bolt says to Pheonix and Blake.His mind is on the wings now Blake haves wings too.It's strange."Did Karsy know about this" he wonders on mind.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Character Age : 4 months
Dominant Trust : 41375

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Wakes up by the sound of wolf.Sees a random wolf."Hello?Who are you?" says in a scared voice."Do they want to eat me or kill me or chase me away?"she thought.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42119

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:27 am

"Aww! when did we get a pup?" she sighed, totally distracted. She touched her little wet nose. "Now what's your name?" She asked in a little goo goo voice. She absolutely adored little pups. She got back on topic and looked at the rest of the pack. "Don't drink the water." She warned. "Karsy had a lot of it and she grew wings!" she pointed to Karsy who was behind her. "I had a little sip." she said shyly. She turned around and jumped in the air trying to fly with her tiny wings. "It's not working!" she cried angrily. "Stupid midget wings!"
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 am

Karsy looks at Blake and Bolt and their wings "I think we are late..." says to Cat.She knew that there is going to have time to learn how to fly with them.Now she just felt that they were to heavy for her.Karsy opened her wings looking at them they were like an angel wings."Hmmm... well we are unqie pack" she though.The saw a pup, hood here wings not scaring her."Hello little pup we are not going to heart you." she said nicely to the pup.Karsy bowed at the pup showing that we are a friendly pack.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Blake sees Karsy she got wings too."Karsy what's going on?" he asked confused.Blake opened his wings and watches them.This was strange and he couldn't explame it to Karsy."The wings may disappear when the magic is over.Look on the good side we could fly but now not so well.".Blake tryed to move the heavy wings but not so succesful.Then he got it now moves them back right,left ect.These were the first steps to fly."We cannot do nothing Karsy i'm sorry but the pup isn't infected or Pheonix." he said to calm dawn Karsy.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 pm

The male looked at Bolt and Blake with amazement. He stared at their wings. Pheonix stood frozen on the ground, his yellow eyes wide open. "Well..uh.." Pheonix said, his lips frozen. "Can we take the tour now?" He asked, trying to not look at Bolt and Blake.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:24 pm

"Don't ask it's a long story" she said to Pheonix.Karsy hood her wings.She could fly with them at this moment."Um well Pheonix you can come with us me and Cat if you want to".She already though where to go the meadow then hunting grounds herb meadow,sun tree...Karsy paded to the meadow leading the way and said to Blake and Bolt "Blake please stay here and take care of the pup Bolt you can come too"
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42119

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:26 pm

"Why are my wings so much smaller!" She shouted. At least they weren't heavy. Her wings were white and feathery, like tiny dove wings. She had a feeling they were too tiny to fly with. She flapped them as hard as she could, but nothing happened. "Okay! Yeah, come with us on the tour!" she called to Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 am

(Why does everyone have wings...?)

The male stared at Cat and Karsy. Wow. Pheonix hesitated for a moment, then walked toward Cat. He walked behind her, still looking at his paws hesitantly. I must be dreaming. The male shook his head, and ruffled his ginger pelt. He looked up. "Let's go!" Pheonix smiled nervously, nudging Cat and Karsy.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 am

(It's a rp event we drink infected water and grew up wings it is for all that are interested you can stay with out wings.)
Karsy slowly paded to the Meadow.She was ashamed that all have to see her that way.He hod them they mix up with pure white fur and disappered from others eyes.They were still there she could feel them on her back.

-To meadow-
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 am

(Cool! Can I try fire wings?)

The male walked to a small puddle and drank the cold water, trying to ease his dizziness. Pheonix sneezed as the water went into his nose. Suddenly he felt very queasy and puzzled. "What...?" He stammered, and twitched as something popped out of his back. Pheonix looked behind him. Large fire wings were spread out on his back, the fire crackling. The male widened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Blaze Den
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next