Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSreet dogs RP - Page 3 I_voting_barSreet dogs RP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSreet dogs RP - Page 3 I_voting_barSreet dogs RP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sreet dogs RP

Go down 
+2
Ujurak
Bolt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41910

Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

So we are a pack of street dogs in the heart of the city. They are nice people who will give you food but they are mean people. Beware from other dog packs and mean humans. It's all part of the survivving here. Cars and buses bewarer from them, but the life isn't easy when your a free street dog in the metal city.

Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 2006062101060302
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA5F9bfwN5Y_B1d5SSSBaq0y3e0-Arw1y_eMuCEq7HEJZkKMx2
Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Romania-bucharest-stray-dogs-04-30-2011

(If you want to create a pack just post here and i will edit the post here is mine)

Sreet Escape Pack:
Alpha Male:Demon(Bolt)
Alpha Female:

Betas:
Kala(Bolt)

Deltas:

The scouts(they will search for food, currently founding food for the pack):Axel(Blake)

Warriors:Bella(Karsy);Diablo(Blake)

Guards:Maxi & Jay (Pheonix)

Omegas:

Not specifed rank yet:Kami(Ujarak);Lullaby(natsmycat)

Ohter dogs:

Pets:
Ohter anmals:
An other pack(Currently accepting):
Loners:

Where to post bio of my dog character?
On this link you can post your other character bios.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Bolt on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 pm

"Ok sure welcome. So what anks do you want" said Demon. He was still watching the two new dogs (Axel and Diablo). He was feeling nerveous but didn't want to show it he never led a pack. He remembered the police dog days only hard work for those humans. The only human he ever trusted was his owner Richard. They were great team in the past. But this was past. He bowed to the two dogs firnedly welcoming them to the pack. "I'm Demon the leader i think you already met Kami, Kala is the golden rethriver over there, Bella is the husky." said introducing htem to the pack. Again looked at Axel and Diablo who weren't even seeing the pack.

Kala went and sat to the leader. She looked at Axel and Diablo. "Huh" she said to them. Then looked at Maxi and Jay friendly greating them to the pack with a deep bow.

────────────────
Legend:
â– -Demon
â– -Kala
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42142

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Diablo

Diablo growled at the German Shepherd who was curiously staring at them. Then his friend Axel said "Please don't we are not here to fight Diablo just calm dawn". Diablo looked at the rethriver growling again. Then he calmed dawn his friend was right. This isn't the time when they had adventures and fighted for their lives. From about a year they gave up this life. The time of the adventures learned him to stay protective to everyone. Diablo answered the question of the leader of the pack "I'm Diablo and this is my friend Axel we are sorry for growlingat you we would like to join. I want a warrior rank." said Diablo.

Axel

Axel was happy finaly finding a pack. Loner life was hard. And was also happy that his friend finaly agreed and calmed dawn. "I'm Axel , how my friend told you, i would like a scout rank if can" said Axel. He wasn't that good in fights than his friend so that why chosed scout rank. Finding food is easyer. "Hey friend you just can't leave fights am i right?" whispered to his friend smiling. Then looked at other dogs maybe also wanting to join and said "Hello me and my friend are also joining" then bowed. This is going to be fun said to self.
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42109

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 pm

"Thank you so much!" she cried, scarfing down the hot dog. "Can I join too!" she shouted and jumped around for a while. She had always wanted to join something. "Wait, what am I joining?" she questioned, since she wasn't really paying attention. She lied down and looked up at the other dogs cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Bolt looked at the dog who growled(Diablo) then said "We some leader may not accept you because your way of talking, but i will accept you. Don't do that mustake again ok? And yes you may be a warrior and Axel is a scout from now" said looking curiously at Diablo. "Ok so i will indroduce you to the pack Kala is the Beta, Kami is a Delta, Bella is a worrior and you two are warrior and scout". He turned to the little dog saying "Ok you are accepted into the pack little one' said smiling.

Kala looked at the new members wagging and bowing. She was happy being part of the pack.

────────────────
Legend:
â– -Demon
â– -Kala
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 41327

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Kami picked up Lullaby and carried her, Following Jay and Maxi hesitantly. She saw where they was going, To join a dog pack. She blinked and continued following.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:03 pm

"Hey! Let go of me!" she screamed, as she flailed around in Kami's grip. Soon enough she gave up and went limp. "Where are we going?" she asked. Lullaby had one more attempt at breaking free, but her final efforts also failed.

Last edited by natsmycat on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:04 pm

"We are going to find a pack." Kami said to Lullaby. "Your only a pup, Did you think I was going to leave you there, alone?" She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Guess I do have a friend. She hung from Kami's mouth and watched the city around her. The filth they were in didn't look that exiting, but she waited to see the pack. It only lasted a few minutes before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41592

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 am

JAY

He glanced at Maxi as Demon asked what rank's they wanted, then leaned to his friend. "Should we be guards? We never slept ever before in the shelter.." He asked. "I'd like that" Maxi nodded, then his friend quickly went back into his aggressive mood. Jay chuckled a bit then faced Demon. "We would like to be midnight and day guards" He insisted, trying to make his eye contact strong and firm.

MAXI

Maxi still glared at Demon. "I'll start it right now" He growled, then walked to the entrance and sat down, ready for any intruders. He didn't like being ordered around, but the dominant seemed to be kind, and pretty strict. It's not that bad.. His friend sat beside him then tackled his face. "You always have that time when you start growling and all that, then suddenly become silent" Jay laughed. Maxi laughed along with him.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 am

Kami set down Lullaby, And padded over to Demon. "I would like to join, as I guess I could be a warrior kind of thing." Then she set down Lullaby, "She's only a pup, But she stays or we both go." Then she nosed Lullaby, "Go and play, Little one." Then she padded to a spot and sat alone, She had this strange sensation of loneliness come over her, Yet she wanted the world to stay away.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42381

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 am

"Yes you may be guards. Leader is busy accepting others" said Bella to Maxi and Jay. Bella laid dawn resting she was a warrior and have to stay awake for humans ar other dogs. The husky was scaning the area around for any sign of humans the street was empty only the pack was here. She hopes that they aren't other packs around here.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:18 am

"Ok then welcome" said Demon the the little dog and the Assie Shepherd. Then looked at the Maxi and Jay saying "Ok you both are guards". Turned back at Diablo and Axel and though he will be a good leader. He never before led a pack but he will do every thing for the pack.

Kala set dawn looking at other members smiling that the pack grows every day. She headed to Axel who was a scout and said "You will have to find more food i will join you if you wish" said Kala looking at Axel.

──────────────────
Legend:
â– -Demon
â– -Kala
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:03 pm

She walked over to a small bug and batted it around. She rolled over and let it crawl over her stomach. She used her paws to toss it in the air and watched it slam along the pavement. She was keeping a very close ear on the pack though, wondering if they would let her in.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:19 pm

MAXI

He barked as a human walked toward them, but the human didn't stop. Maxi snarled and lashed his claws at it, while Jay was barking aggressively at the human. It shouted something then raced away. "Coward" He chuckled, shouldering Jay. "It feels kind of good that we have something to protect now" Jay remarked, his blue eyes brightening up. "Yup it does" Maxi grinned. The male turned around then went back to guarding, growling at every dog and human passing by.

JAY

Jay hissed as a dog passed by, then stood back up. He turned around and saw a small pup, about four or five moons old. A pup wandering in the streets? Poor thing.. The male whipped back around as he scented a rat. Jay crouched as he saw a grey fur sticking out of the corner, then nudged Maxi. "What?" Maxi said, then smiled as he looked at the corner. He looked at Maxi, then raised his one eye, and Maxi quickly smacked the rat, making it fly across the ground. Fast as a mouse, Jay pinned it down and clamped his jaws around it, making it go limp. "Let's give it to the leader first" Jay insisted, then walked to Demon and dropped it in front of him, and pushed it toward him, signing that it was his food. Maxi pouted. "I wanted that!" Maxi huffed, then Jay nudged him, laughing. "I already gave it away" Jay teased, then went back to guard.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Axel

"So i will better go look for food" said Axel leaving his friend to search for food with Kala. They were walking together and sniffing around for food. There wasn't any sign of human's and food around. He can't get back showing to the pack some bones with no meat on them. Axel wanted to prove his self even killing an other dog. He hopes that the empty stomach doesn't make him do it. No cats, or birds around it was silent. Axel countinued to walk searching for food with Kala. He could't find any thing. He growled at self the pack will starve because of him. But didn't gave up and saw a shop. He jumped through the window in it. The human shoutd and runned of "This i call easy meal said to self and graben all the meat from the shop Kala helped him too. He putted the meat in a bag they may be more than 23 kilos. And together they pulled the bag with meat to the pack.

Diablo

Diablo watched his friend how jumpes through window and steals the meat. But then sees police he growls and goes to help firend. Runns to the police barking at them and biting the humans. He saw they got a gun and pined dawn the human trying to keep him still. But other humans chased his friend and he barked for help. He got aggressive and bit the humans neck killing it "Sorry what if done friend but that was the only way" said on mind. And started running after the human police barking hardly. He called out Demon, Maxi and Jay for help. "Oh Axel how much times do i have to save you" he shouted to his friend.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Lullaby soon gets bored of her game and looks around for a place to rest. Nothing looked that comfortable. She decided to lie down where she was, so Kami wouldn't lose her. She didn't fall asleep though. The pup got up and looked for something else to do. She began chewing on a human bike tire. It popped and the sound made her run away.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 pm

~Kami glanced at Lullaby and chuckled slightly, and then her quick whisp of a smile vanished. She padded past Maxi and Jay at the entrance and then padded a few yards away and sat down, Her tail not beating and ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Axel

Axel was running from human polie with a bag full of stolen meat. "Um yes you have to save me" said Axel to his friend. Axel was running so fast that the police got tired then they got in the car. "Oh no not that fire breathing beast" said to self.

Diablo

Diablo called out the pack for help. And saw that beast)car). Could this day get worse said to self. Countinued to chase after his friend and the police car.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 pm

~Kami saw Diablo and Axel having troubles with the beast. "Furbrains," She muttered and ran out at the beast. She jumped and landed like a bug against a windshield against the transparent stuff. The beast slowed down and the man got out, Kami continued to lay on the ground, her heart pounding with fear as he picked her up and started to put her in his car.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Demon saw Diablo and Axel running Kala was there too. They were coming more and more police humans. He growled and went barking at the humans slowing them to not chase Axle,Diablo and Kala. Demon shouted "Go hide som where and i will talk to you two" said pointing at Diablo and Axel. He never belived that will fight a police because in past he was a police dog. One of them said "Demon is that really you?!". Demon recodnized the voice that was Richard. He wagged tail happily "Is that your pack? Oh then people this was a mustake i will pay the shop's meat" said Richard touching Demon. He hoped the pack doesn't see him. The police left and Demon returned to the two dogs saying "I will excuse you one more time please don't get us trobles. I excuse you because you known my secret i was a police dog and that was my owner" said Demon.

Kala was embarreset she went with that dog. "I'm sorry leader i was following him and and..." Kala didn't countinued. Set dawn with sad face.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Kami's body went cold as she heard growling and the police man set me Kami in his car quickly then ran and got in the car and turned it on, Starting to drive away. Kami looked up and looked out the car at her pack and feebly moved her injured paw and she stood up and began to snarl at the police man as he drove on.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Lullaby skipped after Kami. She was growling at the humans. "I'll help!" she shouted. She started growling at the police officer. She didn't look that intimidating and her growl cute and high pitched. She decided to let Kami and the other dogs scare them away.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Kami snarled viciously at the human and he pulled the car over and stopped. Kami got excited, Was he going to let her out? Then She realized something was bing put on her muzzle, That stopped her from growling and barking. She turned away sadly and looked at her pack mates as they became fading dots.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:17 am

JAY

Jay widened his eyes as he saw Kami being taken away, just like he was captured into a shelter. "We have to go chase it!" He urged at Maxi, then Maxi nodded and began racing after it, along with Jay. With all his strength, he jumped into the air and landed on front of the monster(car), slowing it down. I once did this when I was escaping from the cage.. It might work again. His friend began barking at the car, and the car halted. Jay walked beside Maxi and begun snarling at the human inside the monster.

MAXI

Maxi raced after the car with Jay, and while Jay was blocking it he started barking loudly at it. It eventually stopped, and Jay started barking at it with him. Suddenly the monster quickly raced away. Maxi snarled and started chasing after it, but Jay jumped in front of him. "It's no use. We can't chase it. It's too fast" Jay sighed, then turned around and walked back to the pack. Maxi stared at the car, his tail drooped down. He was caught the same way as Kami, and had to be dragged into a shelter. The dog lowered his head then turned around and walked to the pack sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:50 am

Kami looked back at her pack and then slumped down. Soon they arrived at their destination and Kami was thrown into a cold, dark cage. She could smell death and blood in the air and soon a human came by. Kami watched as he came towards her and she slinked on the ground. The man took his club and hit her with it and Kami slinked away, Her crimison life giving liquid splattering the floor.

(Sorry if this is a bit too gory I will keep it down after this ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sreet dogs RP   Sreet dogs RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sreet dogs RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun Blaze Pack :: Role Play :: Role Play other animals-
Jump to: