Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Bolt's RP training! I_vote_lcapBolt's RP training! I_voting_barBolt's RP training! I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Bolt's RP training! I_vote_lcapBolt's RP training! I_voting_barBolt's RP training! I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Bolt's RP training!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41882

Bolt's RP training! Empty
PostSubject: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 pm

This is where Bolt will RP train, to become a better roleplayer!

Symbols:

Not Improving

Semi Improving

Well Improving

THINGS TO REMEMBER/REMINDERS!:

Grammar- Make sure to make your words more sensable (example: Instead of she aint, it should be: she isnt). It will make your posts more understandable and well improved and what not. Also, people will also underdstand you more.

Spelling- Make sure that your words are spelled correctly (example: bonce should be bounce). It is understandable and makes your words a lot more easier to read. Also, you can be a better speller.

Punctuation- Always end your setences with a Period (.) If you dont then, someone will think that your sentence/paragraph continues also. Also, space out your commas (It makes your sentences organized and neat (example: I walked over to a tree, then sat under it.) Be sure to as well add a comma after she said, she snapped, she growled, etc (and also space out the comma before saying something else).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Description: This a hot and humid hills, with plenty of prey hiding in the burrows such as mice and rabbits.

Last edited by Pheonix on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:34 pm

(Sorry for double posting)

Pheonix sniffed the air, looking for prey. He smiled as he scented a rabbit, and slowly wet into a crouch, his tail tucked in. The male slowly walked toward the scent, and stopped as he found a burrow. Pheonix lashed his claws into the burrow and felt a tuft of fur. A rabbit flew out the burrow as he swung his paws out the burrow. Pheonix quickly pinned it down and clamped his jaws around its throat, until he felt the rabbit go limp. He smiled then buried it.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 42200

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:48 am

Bolt came to the place. He saw Pheonix and runned to him. Bolt said to Pheonix "Hey Pheonix, how are you today". The male scaned the area, it was beautiful place. Bolt felt the fresh grass under his feet and the smell of herds. The place was remembering him about he and his family leaving in the open meadow.
(Sorry if there are mustakes in the spelling of the words but i wrote this on my iphone. Or if sentances don't make sence i wanted to finish the post fast, because writing on touch screen is hard.)
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:17 pm

(Ok, so you did good at the majority of the paragraph. But you said 'runned' instead of 'ran. And on 'The place was remembering him about he and his family', it doesn't really make sense, so change it to 'The place remembered him about the time when he and his family' instead. If you fix the spelling it would be perfect.)

The male pricked his ears Bolt asked him how he was. "Great" He grinned, then digged the place where he buried the rabbit. Pheonix clawed it out, and pushed it toward Bolt. "You could have that if you want" Pheonix remarked, and looked at the distance.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:24 pm

"Thank you" said Bolt. He digged up his fangs in the rabbits flesh and started eating it. Bolt finished the rabbit meal. "What do you want to do?" asked with a border in voice. The male was watching some birds in the sky flying. Then remembered that they could go fly. "Do you want to fly?" he asked with exitment.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 pm

('digged', is supposed to 'dug'. And when you say rabbits, put a comma, so it becomes rabbit's. On 'The male was watching some birds in the sky flying. Then remembered that they could go fly.' Try to attach the two sentences with a comma, so it doesn't look so choppy. You did pretty good:)

He pricked his ears as Bolt asked if he wanted to fly. "Sure" he grinned, then began darting across the hills, speeding up. Pheonix spread out his wings, then jumped into the air and began flapping his wings, letting him go higher into the sky. The male quickly balanced himself and glided across the sky, gazing below.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 am

Bolt did the same. He flyed around scaring the birds off. Bolt was flying by Pheonix feeling like a bird. "This is awsome!" he said shouting in exitment. Bolt flys higher and higher in the air. Faster and faster like a plain. He got tired and slowed up flying on one level with Pheonix.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 am

(So, you put 'flyed' instead of 'flied. Same for 'flys'. And on 'Bolt was flying by Pheonix feeling like a bird.' add a comma between Pheonix and feelings, so it makes more sense. Put a comma between the faster and faster and in the air, so it looks like it is describing it."

He grinned as he saw Bolt flying beside him. "This is pretty fun!" Pheonix yelped, then swooped down and shot up into the clouds, blinded by the whiteness. He widened his eyes as he saw a group of pigeons surging toward him. The male tried to go down, but the pigeons crashed into him, making him flail. Pheonix plummeted down and crashed onto the grass with a grunt. "Stupid birds" He muttered, then stood up and shook his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Bolt pushed the brds away "Hey watch out where you fly stupid birds" he shouted at the birds. He was flying high in the air forgeting about Pheonix, but didn't saw a cliff and crashed into it. Bolt feel dawn to his friend saying with smile "I think we need to keep our eyes open for everything when we fly.". Bolt laughed at his crash, it was really funny if you watch it, but not so if you really crash.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 am

(Awesome! Just a few spelling mistakes, such as "saw" is supposed to be "see".)

He laughed as he saw Bolt crashing in with a cliff, and falling down. "You okay?" Pheonix teased, nudging Bolt to his paws. "Let's try again" He urged, then flapped his wings and flew into the sky.

-Had to make a quick post-
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Bolt felt how the wings were getting smaller and smaller and disappered. "Oh, well we will go on a walk?" he said looking at the place were before a second were black wings. "I guess everything is normal" said to Pheonix. The male sat dawn to Pheonix bored they were going to fly "Do you got your"s still?" he asked hoping he could watch as Pheonix fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolt's RP training!   Bolt's RP training! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolt's RP training!
Page 1 of 1