Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
The Blazing Forest I_vote_lcapThe Blazing Forest I_voting_barThe Blazing Forest I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
The Blazing Forest I_vote_lcapThe Blazing Forest I_voting_barThe Blazing Forest I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

The Blazing Forest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42442

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 pm

This place is where you can hunt or go exploring.There are lot of interesting things in the forest.Main territory of the comets.Shines are welcome too.

Prey:elk,hares,birds,little animals

Predators:bears,coyotes,foxes,other wolves

The Blazing Forest New-forest05
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42681

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Karsy arrives in the forest and starts exploring it.She was wondering around and thinking some thing for the pack.She was thinki8ng for the future and the other stuff.Karsy was taken in her thoughts so fogot about the time.

EDIT:Karsy goes back to the den.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42409

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am

Cat wanders away from the den into the forest. She sniffs the cool air, taking in all the smells of plants and other animals. She loves the woods. It reminds her of when she was a pup. So did her tail. She looked down at it, the tips of every hair burned and scarred.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Karsy left the den and followed Cat."Well it's pretty here don't you think.Sorry if bodering you." she said.Karsy set dawn at the forest listening to bird's sounds around.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Cat jumps at the sound of another wolves voice. I turn around. It was only Karsy. "Yeah." She sighed, watching the branches gently sway back and forth from the breeze. "Hey think you could give me that tour now." she suggested, still looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:10 pm

"Ok well we could start from Sun Blaze Mountain or rivers lakes herb meadow?" said Karsy smiling.She was watching the animals around.The looked at Cat waiting her to decide from where to start the tour.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 pm

"hmm, I don't know. How about we start with the mountain." Cat says looking up at the dauntingly tall Sun Blaze mountain. That thing is so huge that she's always been able to see it. Even when she was pup and she lived miles away from here, she could still see it peeking over the horizon. She started to walk closer to Karsy, waiting for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 am

Karsy bowed head in agreement and paded to the mountain.She walked slowly to it because knewed that the climbing will waste energy.The mountain was her fav place in the territory.

To Sun Blaze Mountain
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Wild enters the forest. He paces back and forth, looking for anything interesting. Finding nothing, he lays down. This is going to be a long night. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Dark arrived at the forest and comanded "Everyone go take over the territory, delete the territory marks and be sure no wolves go around". He was walking around the forest smiling this was his forest now and his pack.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Wild was the first to get to the forest. "Welcome to my favorite part of the territory." He said gladly. He stood at the edge of the territory and smelled all the loners and other packs that had been here. "and this is my napping stop." he said flopping onto a mossy log.

Cat followed Wild into the forest. "This place gives me the creeps." she muttered. She looked over at Bolt, who looked sad. "What's wrong Bolt?" she asked worryingly.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Karsy followed the group the the forest. She sat dawn and settled Tiana on the solf grass. The place was really beautiful. "Well you migh go exploring all, Wild you will lead since you know best the forest" said Karsy. Really this territory was still unknow for her.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 pm

"Um Karsy i want to talk with you. Let's go somewhere alone" said Blake. He led Karsy to a qiuet place so they can talk. "I know it migh be too fast, but i want to have pups with you. I will wait as long as it takes you to agree" said Blake catching her unsurence. Blake looked at her blue eyes and licked her muzzle. "I love you my dear" he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 42210

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:20 pm

"Oh no i'm fine i was just thinking something" replied Bolt to Cat. He noticed that Blake and Karsy went somewhere. "He probably want from her pups. What lucky couple." he though to self. Bolt went after Wild exploring the forest.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Karsy looked at Blake smiling "Of corse i do. We shall tell the pack. Love you too" replied Karsy. She was feeling great cause was going to be a mother after all. Karsy looked at belly where the pups soon will be. "Let's go tell them" she said to Blake running back to the pack. "Ok all, i have some great news me and Blake are going to have pups." she told to the pack. Then worried for the reactions of the pack members, if they don't like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm

"Oh that's great Karsy and Blake. Congratulations you two" said Bolt deeaply bowing to the lead pair. He wondered if he will be lucky as them with a mate and pups. He migh play with all pups Tiana, Jessie and the new pups. "Could i be uncle?" asked Bolt.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:41 pm

"Sure Bolt you be the uncle. And thanks" said friendly Blake bowing back to Bolt. He licked Karsy cheeks and smiled at her. "Ok all continue with out us. We gonna go to the den with Karsy for the pups. Next destination the Meadow and Sun tree" said Blake heading Karsy back at the den where they will be alone. Blake walked beside her licking her ears.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:36 pm

"Sun tree it is then." Wild said, leading the pack out of the forest. He counted to make sure he hadn't lost anyone along the way and led the pack to the sun tree.

"Yay!!!!!! More pups!!!!!!" Cat shouted happily. "Congradulations!" She followed after Wild, imagining what the new arrivals will look like.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 41083

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:56 pm

"Congrats!! I'm happy for you two." said Fang happily. She followed quickly behind Wild and said curiously, "I can't wait to get to the Sun Tree to see what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 pm

"Ok let's go, Karsy and Blake need to be alone now" said Bolt walking beside Wilf to the tree. he was happy to be an uncle of the new pups. He wished to be a father like Blake is going to be. "Some day..." he though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blazing Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Forest   The Blazing Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blazing Forest
Page 1 of 1