Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? I_vote_lcapAre we allowed to have fantasy wolves? I_voting_barAre we allowed to have fantasy wolves? I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? I_vote_lcapAre we allowed to have fantasy wolves? I_voting_barAre we allowed to have fantasy wolves? I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 41327

Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Empty
PostSubject: Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?   Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Like, I want to know if I could have Ujurak as a Shape Shifter. Since others can have wings, Could I do this?
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41592

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?   Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:06 am

Shape shifting is not allowed. There's a wings event going on, and you could only get wings by drinking infected water in the RP.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42109

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?   Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Yeah, it's just for this event. We have them to keep the rps exiting. We are also having Christmas event, that is why I'm dressed up. After Christmas we will have a time traveling event and so on. You would only be aloud to shape shift if we ever had a shape shifting event.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 41327

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?   Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 am

Alright. Got confused there @_@
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42381

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?   Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 am

The wings event is for all interested. You can stay normal if you wish and thanks for asking it should be cleared. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?   Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we allowed to have fantasy wolves?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun Blaze Pack :: Questions and Answers :: Pack FAQ-
Jump to: