Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
The Herb Meadow I_vote_lcapThe Herb Meadow I_voting_barThe Herb Meadow I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
The Herb Meadow I_vote_lcapThe Herb Meadow I_voting_barThe Herb Meadow I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

The Herb Meadow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42362

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Here the Blue Stars can find the herbs they need.Wolves who are old or wounded come here for herbal relax.It's safe place all members can come here and realax after long day of hunting.

Prey:bisons,elk,deers,hares,birds,little animals,

Predators:bears,coyotes,eagles,foxes,other wolves

The Herb Meadow Meadows11
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42601

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Karsy arrived and the herb smell got in her nose."Here is it you can smell the herb freshen from here".She laid in the grass and rolled happily in the grass.Someone with though that she acting like a pup, but she couldn hold this wish."Sorry if i'm acting like a pup but couldn't hold myself." Karsy said smiling.Then got up and set dawn looking at all herbs around.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42329

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Cat stands watching Karsy roll in the grass. "If anyone looks like a pup it's me." she reminded Karsy. "I was the one playing with a butterfly" She walked around the herb garden. The smell was so strong and soothing. She realized that this was the second time since she's been here that she wasn't tensed up. She nibbled off the end of a leaf and quickly spit it out. "Yuck!" she shouted. "This stuff smells a lot better than it tastes!"
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 am

"I know their not so tasty but these hrbs can heal you" Karsy said to Cat.She set dawn on a rock watching the sky.Her stomach was growling.Karsy started looking for any prey.She found and little elk herd.She stalked to it and bit it's neck.After minutes the elk was dead.Karsy pulled the carcass over to Cat and said "It's little food but we could share it and leave some to Pheonix".
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 42130

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 am

"Oh sorry i'm late" said Bolt with fast breath.Sees Pheonix and nods.He had wings too.Bolt set dawn next to Cat and Karsy.Then he tryed to fly he didn't tryed sence the wings grew up.His strong body could take the wings and he moved them.Bolt opened wings and flapped them with whole power.In other moment he was in the air but lost control and fell."This is not so easy..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41812

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 pm

The male raced to his pack members, then halted beside them. "Sorry!" He panted, then twitched his nose as the smell of herbs. "I'll go practice my flying" He remarked, then dashed off, picking up as many speed as he can. Pheonix put his strength into his hind legs, then jumped up into the sky. The wolf flapped his crackling fire wings, and the slowly got to his balance. He carefully avoided the wind, and then glided through the air calmly, trying not to keep his limbs stiff. I did it! Pheonix grinned, then turned around slowly and flew back to the members, and shot down. The male trembled as he flew down, then crashed onto the ground with a grunt. He stood up and shook his pelt. "I did it!" Pheonix yelped, filled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 pm

"Nice Pheonix, i will try again" Karsy said with a strong voice.Perked ears at the sound of the wind and started running.She opened wings and jumped when she reached max speed.Karsy flapped wings hardly, she balanced the wings and tail.She was like plane.When she finished balancing strated flying."Ehhaaaa..." she said flying."I can fly!".Suddenly she lost balance and fell dawn.But she was in air more than a minute.Karsy set dawn excited "Ok let's go all to the hunting grounds" she said with excited voice.She slowly walkes to the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42362

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 am

Blake arrived at the place with Bolt. He started searching for some herbs while Bolt is going to hunt. He grabed some herbs and others. Blake was only thinking that he will be father. They are gonna raise healty little puppies.
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 42130

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Uncle Bolt went to get some food. He was fast as can. After houer he was running to the den with elk herd in mouth. "Come on Blake. Hurry up1" he shouted back at Blake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Herb Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herb Meadow   The Herb Meadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Herb Meadow
Page 1 of 1