Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sun Blaze Mountain I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Mountain I_voting_barSun Blaze Mountain I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sun Blaze Mountain I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Mountain I_voting_barSun Blaze Mountain I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sun Blaze Mountain

Go down 
+5
jessie500
natsmycat
Bolt
Karsy
Blake
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42142

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Up there one pack rules.This is the moutain where we live and we see everything from here.This is ceremony place or place to rest.

Prey:bisons,elk,deer,hare,little animals,mountain goat,wild pigs

Predators:bears,coyotes,foxes,eagles,other wolves

Sun Blaze Mountain Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5CeLBmCsyftIO4G-fPtJe6OMhyVQnyIIkp8aRjsMmupa1wzid
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42381

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Karsy was climbing slowly and got tired.But then she got up and looked from eagle eyes the world.The feeling was great.Wind was blowing her fur.Karsy felt that is going to fly.It was great hight there away from predators and problems.The sun was shining the sky was blue the day was perfect.She saw birds in the sky.Karsy howled and she herd the echos of the howl.It was so pretty here.Then laid dawn watching the world,she saw elks bisons crossing around, hares hiding from eagles.Karsy saw bears too.The closed eyes for moment and dreamed.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41910

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:43 am

Bolt stoped and said "Lol do i have to climb all this!?" .Then thought that is Sun Blaze Mountain that was talking Karsy.Bolt started climbing after a hout climbing he was up there.He set dawn to rest was tired.The saw Karsy."Hey what is this place it's so hight" he said tired and didn't think to who is talking then said "I'm sorry leader didn't mean it just the climbing was tireful".Bolt set dawn to her looking at the picture showing up from the mountain.It was pretty here.Bolt now understand what means "One pack watches the world with eagle eyes".
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Karsy perked ears and turn back seeing Bolt."It's ok it's really hight but it's beutiful"
she said with smile."Nice from you to come here we can see everything from here.I really like this place my fauvorite place.It turns me back to the past..." then she stoped talking was remembering the pasr.Karsy got up and looked at Bolt hten looked at the sky.She felt how wind blows her fur.In sun set this place is so beutiful.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41910

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Bolt perked ears noding in agrement.It was wonderful.He could stay here for years and watch it.Bolt was watching the picture under his feat.He laid dawn resting and watching.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:40 am

Karsy arrived at the land.She waited Cat.Then she said "Try climbing slowly or will waste a lot of your energy".Karsy found a short way and led Cat to it.After 30 minutes she was there resting."Rest a bit then i will show you the look around"said tired.Laid dawn waiting for Cat to rest.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42109

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Cat runs after Karsy, ignoring her comment. She thought she would get lost if she was too far behind. Once she got to the top, she plopped down next to Karsy to rest. "Wow it sure is nice up here." I say looking down, naming all the other pack territories in the area softly. When she was a loner, she had memorized them, so she could avoid other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Karsy cwaited for Cat.Then she set dawn looking the world under her feet.Saying "Lol" on mind everytime she sees this place.Karsy hood this "Lol" because she didn't want Cat to think that i don't know this place and she's here for first time."This is our main territory, there is view to everything around" she said to Cat.She looked deaply for away and she could see everything.This was her fav place in the territory where the pack was starten.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Cat looks over the edge at the breathtaking view. She could almost touch the clouds from the high up. She lost her balance and tumbled down. She thought it would hurt her, but nothing happened. She stood back up. "Hey Karsy!" she cried. "You have got to try this! It's so much fun!" She climbed back up to try again.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Karsy perks ears following Cat.It was fun and she joined.Then after five times she set dawn looking at the sky.She was so free feeling and happy.Karsy followed her instincts and holwed then said "Sorry couldn't stop the howl"she smiled at Cat.She laid dawn looking at the sun and the sky wishing to fly.The said "I know this is absurt wish but i wish i could fly..." then she stoped realizing what was she talking.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Cat looked up. "Me too actually. Those birds up there are just out of reach." she said, letting out a shy little giggle. It sounded like a tiny high pitched squeal. "Where to next." she said tensing up once again. She had broken free of her shyness, but she quickly returned. She tried to let go again, but she couldn't do it. No matter how hard she tried.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 am

"Well i'm thirsty so let's go to the river." she said pading to the river.Her mouth was dry.Karsy wanted to lap up some water to refresh her self.Then they might to go hunting grounds or the meadow.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:13 pm

"I'm a bit thirsty too." she sighed, looking and listening for water. She got nothing. It must be a ways from here. She followed Karsy and waited for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Character Age : 4 months
Dominant Trust : 41365

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: role play   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:00 am

Howls and sits frowning."Why did my parents abandon me?I wish someone would just come here and make me a part of them"
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Jessie looks down and see a pack of wolfs."HEY UP HERE!"
Jessie screams to the pack of wolfs."I wonder if they could hear me?"Paces back and forth while thinking."Hey you wolfs down there!"
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 am

(jessie please don't double post as it can be cosidered as SPAM Thanks.You can always use the edit button Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:58 pm

(Sorry Karsy it wont happen again)
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:40 am

(It's okay Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Cat arrived at the bottom of Sun Blaze Mountain. "Forgot how tall it was." she muttered, looking up at the peak. She ran a little up the mountain and stopped to look back at the others.
Back to top Go down
kat16

kat16

Character Age : 1 years old
Dominant Trust : 40721

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 am

"Wow, i didn't really notice how big this was," Midnight said gasping.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 40783

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Fang stared in amazement at the mountain. She has seen some big mountians in her time but this one was the tallest. "Wow. I never knew mountains could be so tall!! We should go up it!!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 am

Cat kept hiking up the mountain, jumping up the rocky cliffs. "Hurry up! The hike get's easier after this part!" she shouted down to Fang and Midnight. She leaped over the last cliff onto the path she had discovered the first time she had done this with Karsy. "This path will take us to the top." she told the younger females.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 40783

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Fang ran up the mountain cautiously to get to Cat. "I can't wait to get to the top and be the king of the world!! Hey Midnight I bet i can get to Cat before you!!" she yelled. She loved challenges and always wanted to win them. She ran up the mountain in a really fast pace.
Back to top Go down
kat16

kat16

Character Age : 1 years old
Dominant Trust : 40721

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Midnight ran really fast to beat Fang up to Cat jumping from cliff to cliff. But on one of the last cliffs she kinda slipped and fell off. She tried to jump back up but couldn't " Help!" Midnight yelled as she kept on trying to jump back up. "Ouch" she yelled she must have scraped her paw jumping up or falling down.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 41327

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:00 pm

As Ujurak looked around, she didn't see the black male, Bolt, She had been walking beside. He must have fallen behind. She flickered her tail and trudged up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun Blaze Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Mountain   Sun Blaze Mountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Blaze Mountain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next