Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Blaze Hunting Grounds I_vote_lcapBlaze Hunting Grounds I_voting_barBlaze Hunting Grounds I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Blaze Hunting Grounds I_vote_lcapBlaze Hunting Grounds I_voting_barBlaze Hunting Grounds I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Blaze Hunting Grounds

Go down 
+4
Pheonix
Bolt
Karsy
Blake
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42362

Blaze Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Blaze hunting grounds are full with prey and predators.Here young Shines who want to be Lights can come here and train their skills.Grass,herbs and prey the best place for hunt.Shines can come here hunt with two or one Light watching them and helpng them.

Prey:Elks,deers,bisons,hares,little animals,birds

Predators:bears,coyotes,foxes,eagles,other wolves.

Blaze Hunting Grounds Elk-field
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42362

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Blake arrives in hunting grounds starving.He looks around for elk herds.Spots one elk herd and stalks to it jumps and stars chasing the elk Runing .Runs and jumps on the elk bites the neck crashing it and holds on.It doen't take long the elk gets tired and falls dawn Blake bite harder killing it.He stars to eat, when is full he leaves for the pack.The goes to the pack den.

--To le Sun Blaze den~~
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42601

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Karsy find the carcass and starts to eat.She looks around seeing no one around.She foes to Sun lake feeling little bit thirsty.
--To le Sun Lake~~
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 42130

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Bolt arrives in the hunting grounds.It was beautif but he was curiously searching for prey.He found an elk herd in far distance.With his massive body he could take dawn a adult female elk.Bolt stalked closely to them.Bolt jumped in attack and started the chase.His legs where strong and could hold on the chase soon the elk slowed.Bolt bited the elk's legs and then the elk lost ballance.He went for the neck, crashing it.The elk was soon dead.Bolt ate a little part of it and left the mre meat for the pack.Bolt's day job was sucessful but he needs a group of elite hunters for the job.The energy he lost in the chase and kill was big, he won't lose that much energy is someone helps him.Bolt grabe the elk by it's legs and started to push it to the den.Bolt thought "It will be easyer if someone helped me" tired, he will talk with Karsy for this later now the carcass have to be to the den.

--To Sun Blaze Den--
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:21 pm

"This is the hunting ground, oh i'm starving how about a hunt for flying we need lots of energy" said Karsy.Looks around for any prey.The flying tired her a lot.She need for for all she turned to Bolt.She knew he was a hunter.Karsy rolled eyes around and spoted elk herds.Four wolves could take dawn and old female elk herd.Karsy hood wings she doesn't need them for the hunt.Karsy set dawn resting "We could rest now, when youre all ready tell me." she said loking at the elk herds.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41812

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:38 pm

The male darted to Karsy, panting and huffing. He accidently got his paw stuck behind a rock, an went flying in the air. Pheonix tumbled onto the floor, rolling on his back. "Slow down.." He panted, his fur all puffed up from all the running. He twitched his nose as he smelled a new prey. Elk. Pheonix has no talent for hunting and would tire out in just a minute. The ginger wolf glanced at Karsy. He stared at the elk herd in the distance, and licked his jaws. Pheonix looked at Karsy. "We have 4 or 5 wolves so we could go elk hunting" He grinned, then flapped his fire wings in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 pm

"Say when you all ready and we could start the hunt" said Karsy.She was watching the elk herds around.Then herd her stomach warning.Karsy tryed to hide the noice coming from her stomach.Karsy focused at one old female elk herd."Over there" she pointed the old female elk herd."We won't lose a lot of energy if we hunt this elk."Karsy was excited when she eat she could train flying again.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:16 am

Bolt arrived in the hunting grounds.He looked the way Karsy was pointing.And saw and old female elk herd.At least he won't hunt alone, he looked to Pheonix,Karsy and Cat."I agree when you guys ready" he said.Bolt was watching elk herds around eating grass.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42329

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 am

Cat realizes she got distracted and everyone else is gone. She runs to the hunting grounds overhearing everyone talking about hunting. She listens to her stomach growl. "It's the first group hunt in this pack" she whispers to the group. "Let's make it a good one, my mouth is watering."
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 am

Karsy noded.She lowered body stalking as close as can to the elk herd.The elk herd was away from the other.Karsy was in seven metres from the elk.She jumped starting the hunt.Karsy was chasing the elk and making it tired and week so others can join the hunt.She was biting back legs of the elk making it slower.Headed the elk to the other pack members.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Bolt reaction was fast he jumped on the elk biting it's neck.He slowered dawn the elk.Ohter need to take dawn the elk.He was using his body to take it dawn.But can't other have to help.Bolt was still holding the elk's neck.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 am

The male raced forward to the elk, and threw himself off the ground. He landed perfectly beside the elk. Pheonix snapped his jaws on the elks thigh, and digged his fangs deeper into the flesh. The elk stumbled a bit. He let go as the force was too strong for him. Pheonix glanced at Cat and Karsy, and yelled, "We need some help here!." Then the male proceeded to chase aftter the elk. The wolf slowed down and finally halted, panting hard. Hunting is hard. Fighting is much better. Pheonix darted toward the elk again, not giving up.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 am

Karsy jumped on the elk, it was like she was riding it.She looked at Cat for help.The she opened wings making self heavy and the elk slowed dawn and stped.The female locked jaws at it's neck.Karsy was stronmgly holding it."Come on all bite it's neck hard i can't do it alone" she said holding the elk strong as can.She felt that the elk is getting tired.Karsy jumped on it's back and the elk falled dawn.Her jaws were deep in the elk flesh.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Cat is the last one to get to the elk. She runs along side it and bites the neck like the others. She could taste it's flesh, which just made her try harder. She shook her head a little, tearing off a chunk. The elk fell down. "Is it dead yet?" She asked the group, panting.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Pheonix darted to the half-dead elk, and touched it. "I think it's dead now" He remarked, then poked the elk. The elk lied on the ground as still as a rock, its blank eyes staring into the distance. He clamped his jaws around the elks neck, then picked it up. "Should we bring this back to camp?" Pheonix asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 pm

"Great job all" Karsy said proud."It's to heavy to take it to the den we will eat it now if there is a piece we will give it to Blake and the pup" she said.Karsy lowered head to the elk and started eating.Hear fangs dig into the elks flesh."Umm... common all eat." she said with blood on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Cat rips off a section of the elk and drags it away from the others. She starts to gnaw on the meat. "This is yummy!" She tells the pack. When she is done, she cracks the bone and eats out the marrow. Then she chews on the bone
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 am

Bolt starts eating.This hunt was easyer than his."Yummy" he said while was diging into the elks flesh.He was if the group will leave some for Blake and the pup he didn't want to hunt more because of tired.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Pheonix hesitated for a moment, then walked toward the elk. He sniffed it, then pierced his fangs into the flesh. The male felt the blood trickle down his mouth. He thrusted his head, and teared a portion of the elk away. Pheonix chewed on the thick flesh while pulling it with his claws. "Pretty tasty" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Karsy eats up fastly.Then she trains flying.This time she dones it flys two minutes but flys.Karsy tries again exited for the flyght.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am

Cat watches Karsy as she flies around. It was beautiful the way she moved through the sky. The only thing she wanted t do was get up and fly. Instead, she kept chewing on her bone. She trotted over to the carcass and ripped off the biggest chunk she could. "I'll bring this to Blake and the pup." She called out. "It should be enough right? Pups don't eat that much." She didn't wait for n answer and runs to the den.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:51 am

Karsy watched as Cat runned to the den."Ok Cat, well all have to end the tour let's go to the river" she said leading the group to the river".After she finish the tour will rest and then try again flying.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 am

Pheonix stopped eating as he noticed Karsy walking away. The male raced to Karsy, and began following behind her. The tour is pretty fun. He grinned and continued following Karsy.

-To the Blazing River-
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:08 am

Bolt arrived at the place. His scent was hidden, this learned from his dad. Bolt set dawn waiting the sky to turn dark then he will strike. He closed eyes and sniffed the air felling scents of elk herds around. This night he will hunt bull elk more meat for the pack. The male can't fail, the pack waits and this is his job. The sky was dark "Perfect" whispered to self Bolt. He slowly padded to the elk herds smell. His blue eyes were perfect for night hunt. He followed the bull elks scents to chose the weakesst one. One of them was far away from other herds. Bolt stalked near the weak bull elk, and jumped in attack to it's neck. The male bit the elk's neck hard while the bull elk was hiting and pushing him. Bolt locked his jaws in a furious bite and digged fangs deep into the elks flesh. But the elk didn't gave up, it was rolling his head round and round trying to get of the wolf. After half hour the elk got tired and felt dawn almost giving up the batle. The black wolf bit it's neck more and more and at last snapped the elks neck living it dead. Bolt opened jaws with hurt he used alot of power in the jaws. He pushed the elk carcass to be sure that was dead. It was dead at last. And started pulling the elk to the river, again using his jaws. Bolt was getting tired after all this, but doesn't give up easy he will feed the pack no matter what.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Cat arrives at the hunting grounds first. She waited for the rest of her group to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Hunting Grounds   Blaze Hunting Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze Hunting Grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next