Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 8 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSun Blaze Den - Page 8 I_voting_barSun Blaze Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Sun Blaze Den

Go down 
+8
thedomo04
Ujurak
jessie500
Pheonix
natsmycat
Bolt
Karsy
Blake
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42152

Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main den and territory.The forest surounds the den.Here we keep the pups safe and away from predators.We go here for pack meeting and greating new members.

Prey:Elks,beers,hares,birds and little animals

Predators:bears,coyotes,eagles,foxes and loner wolves

Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRelYDBlHbwh1CB7vN43VA0pU7RRg0_WjriWAGmwB4HLy2Ls5bL
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/

AuthorMessage
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

Character Age : 4 months
Dominant Trust : 41375

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 am

"Mom Midnight is right, i do think you are spend to much time with the pups then me!" Jessie said still banging her head on a rock. "Mom why don't you just hang out with the pups and pack instead of me you are to busy caring about how cute they are!" Jessie said that when she banged her head on the rock she broke it.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41602

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:09 am

Pheonix arrived at the den and glanced at Jesse and Cat, then walked to Jessie, who was banging her head on a rock. He quickly put his paw on Jessie's forehead, stopping her. "Your mother is just interested in Karsy's pups. She doesn't mean that she loves them more than you" Pheonix remarked, keeping his voice calm. He noticed a large moss ball in the den. The male walked to the den and grasped the mossball in his jaws and brang it to Jessie. He pawed it over to her, motioning to go play with it. Pheonix smiled and walked into the den.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41920

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Anabell was sleeping in her mother's paws. She can't wait to open eyes for first time and see the world sniff it also. But she didn't really know that the growling migh be hard.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42119

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:30 pm

"Your just as cute as all those pups!" she cried, running over to Jessie. "Just because I don't spend every minute of every day with you, doesn't mean I don't care about you." The female licked to blood of her pup's face.

Wild and Midnight both decide to step back and let them be alone.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 pm

"I don't care and stop licking me I'm fine!" jessie said walking to the pups. "You make me sick." jessie told the pups softly. Jessie left the pack and went to the waterfall. She found blood on her forhead and licked it. "My family tries to cheer me up but they can't!" Jessie said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42391

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:48 pm

"Cat really forgive about me and my pups. They aren't important now. Go say Jessie you don't care for the pups." Karsy said to Cat. She wanted everyone to feel good and be happy. No one haves to be ignored. Karsy sat dawn pups were sleeping in her paws.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm

(Where did Pink and Ally go? They both haven't posted in a while...)

"No." Cat said. "She needs to learn that she isn't the center of the world." She made sure to speak loud enough for Jessie to hear. Deep inside she wanted to tell her that she was going to always be the center of attention, but that wouldn't teach her a thing.
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 am

Jessie didn't listen she was to busy killing ugs she found from a log. "I hate the world and my life." Jessie said to her self. She killed all the bugs and then she started scratching the tree like she was angry at it and if it where the pups.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 am

Blake was worried. "Jessie just forgive about the pups. They cannot take Cats love away from you". He went to Karsy and sat dawn. Blake said "Now you two say to each other what you feel. Me Karsy and the pups will leave you alone". He hopes that they make up each other. Blake picked up Karsy and the pups taking them away. Now Cat and Jessie have to fix up.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm

"Come on you two. Jessie you know that Cat doesn't love the pups more than you, so fix up each other" he said leaving them alone to talk and say what they really feel. He walked away from the den in a forest. Tomorrow he will hunt, he wished some of the yearlings to become a hunter so to help Blake with the hunt. There was much time for this. "Hey Pheonix long time no see." he turned back at Pheonix smiling. Bolt was happy to see his friend again.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 am

"You can't be jealous and have temper tantrums like this anymore." Cat said looking down on Jessie. "You even said it yourself, you're getting older. You need to understand that nothing in the whole world is going to make me care any less about you." The female lied down, so she was eye level with her pup. She thought in her head about how bad of a parent she was, but tried not to show it in her face.

Wild stepped away going over to Bolt and Phoenix. "Yeah, Phoenix! Where've you been?" he butted in curiously.

Midnight followed the pack to leave the mother and daughter alone. She walked closer to Fang, who she trusted the most. The rest of pack was still a mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 am

Karsy felt how Blake picked her up with the pups. She hopes that if Cat and Jessie are alone they will make up each other. She told Blake to put her dawn on the rock. Karsy laid on the rock and sattled the pups.
Back to top Go down
Pink Stonewarrior
Royal Pup
Royal Pup

Dominant Trust : 40342

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Pink barked and ran around happily, exploring and play-fighting with her siblings. "IT'S SO AWESOME TO BE ALIVE! I love this world!" She walks over and starts to play with mom's tail and ears.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessie500
Yearling
Yearling
jessie500

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Jessie gave Cat a serieuse look and i deadly look in the eyes. "Why do i always get in talks with aduits." Jessie whispered to her-self. She closed her eyes real shut and yelled "I don't care! You may be my friend but your not my Mother!" Jessie ran off to the lake hunted fish and when she hunted it she rip its guts out. Jessie was real steamed. "Ah!" jessie got so angry and steamed she lied down and ate dead fish.
Back to top Go down
AllyTheFirst101
Royal Pup
Royal Pup
AllyTheFirst101

Character Age : 1 month
Dominant Trust : 40343

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Ally spined around and fell on her mother. Laughed and lied down next to her mother. Ally didn't have much to say she just lied down and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 am

(Pink, remember. You can't talk yet...)

Cat ran after Jessie. "Come back!" she shouted. She trudged back to the den. "Ugh, who cares! It will blow over." she huffed, surprised at how much like Wild she was sounded. She lied down and put her head between her paws
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 am

Blake saw Jessie. "Cammon Jessie Cat loves you more than anything here. " he said. Blake was.worried bit then tough to self "Uh i will just leave them. They will make up each other sooner or later". He took Karsy and the pups back at the den.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Karsy licked her pups gently. She lied dawn watching the pups sleep. They were so little. Karsy smiled at Blake and went alseep. She was still weak and tired, tomorrow she will be better.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 pm

"So Pheonix were have you been. You're gone since we got back from time traveling?" he asked really wanting to know where he been. When said time traveling remembered all the adventures who aren't so in the past of the pack. He sat next to Pheonix and Wild.

Anabellwas laying with her sisters on mothers belly. She was hungry so gone milk drinking. Anabell was exited for the moment she will have a look at the big world surounding her. Then felt asleep dreaming when she's older. She was one day old now.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 40793

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 am

Fang went over to Cat and Jessie. "Hey Cat could I talk to Jessie alone for a minute? I think I can help her." she asked cautiously. Fang thought about Jessie's life and hers for a moment. The two lives were different, but were also the same. She knew how Jessie felt right now because it was like her whole life. Fang looked at Cat's reaction when she heard the question. She waited patiently for a response.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 pm

"Sure Fang." she said, being sure not to look at the pups. She doubted fang would be able to do anything, but it was cute that she was trying.

Wild kept looking at Phoenix, waiting for a reply.

Midnight sat down awkwardly, with Fang gone with Jessie she felt alone. She then decided to go over to the group of males, though she didn't quite know what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
thedomo04
Delta
Delta
thedomo04

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 40793

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 pm

"Thank you." Fang said calm. She thought of what to say to Jessie. "I know how you feel right now..." she started out. " When I was about your age, my little brother was born. So my parents were always around him. I also got jealous like you did, but then I realized that my parents loved me just as much as him. And a week later, everything was back to normal. So what I'm trying to say is just because Cat was into the pups doesn't mean that she doesn't love or care about you any less." she told Jessie. Fang thought that what she said really went into Jessie's mind because there was a long pause. She just waited patiently for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 am

Bolt stared at Pheonix "Uh what's wrong with you. He ran away. Bolt whats going on with Pheonix he is.like a phantom. He gone to hunt something for the pack. Bolt just wants to know where have he been. Then shook head of. He hunted elk and returned to the den putting it dawn. Bolt was wondering for Ujurak also.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Blake laid next to Karsy and their pups. He felt asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:12 pm

(Okay, so I talked to Midnight and Fang. They are going to become adults. Fang wants to be a Nova star and Midnight would like to be a Blaze. Is that alright?)

Cat lied down, trying to forget about the world around her. For a second it worked. She lost sight of Jessie, who was now a whole year old and Fang and Midnight who were growing up right before her eyes. She forgot about the mystery about what had happened to Phoenix and Ujurak after we got back from the future. For a second she just lied there before it all came flooding back in her mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Blaze Den   Sun Blaze Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Blaze Den
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next