Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Luxor City Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Luxor City Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Luxor City Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Luxor City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Luxor City Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Luxor City Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
Luxor City I_vote_lcapLuxor City I_voting_barLuxor City I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Luxor City

Go down 
+2
Bolt
Blake
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42362

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:08 am

Humans everywhere.This place is the last place from the Egent Egypt.Here we find the way home.But not home it takes us in the future.We have to get to the centar of the city with not attracting attention then the portal will open at 05:00.We have last chance to get home or stick here in the past.
Luxor City Hramav-arnak-4

Prey:Cows,goats and other human animals,mouses

Predators:Humans,dogs,cats,jackals
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:12 am

-Topic is locked till the begining of the Time Travelers event-
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 42130

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:37 am

Bolt was standing and looking the city. Maybe they could fly to the center. "If we go walking it will be slow we could fly to the center i see this is a big city" said Bolt. He waited for the group to discus how to get to the center. He saw guards on every building and on them with sourds and other things. It going to be dangerous any way they chose. Bolt wondered if the head has magic powers.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 41547

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 am

Ujurak ducked her head, She felt so alone. "I-I don't have wings." She nervously spoke, "You guys fly to the middle, I can find another way in. It's our only option." She flickered her gaze at the guards. "Go."
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:47 am

"Are you sure i could take you just hop on my back" he said smiling. He waited for the others to come. Bolt was staring at the wolf head it wasn't real but he belived that has magical powers, he feels them. Bolt opened large wings ready to fly and lowered slef so Ujark to come on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 am

"Are you sure?" She asked Bolt as he lowered himself. "Alright." Ujurak climbed on his back.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 am

Bolt didn't felt nothing his wings were heavy and he is on with it. But he wanted to see if could fly now. "Hold on" said. Opened wings and started flapping them so hard. Finally he was in the air holding but was flapping hard. Then he flet like a bird and the heavy feeling was gone saw the wolf head eye's shinening. Maybe this is magical said to self. And returned to the other waiting them.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 am

Ujurak held on tight, She had never flown before, It felt weird. She glanced at the wolf head and felt a surge of power from it and then looked at the others, Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42601

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 am

Karsy left the building and followed Bolt still looking at the wolf head. "So did i get it right. We have to get to the center of the city and put this to call the portal" she said no beliving. She loooked back at Cat, Blake and Pheonix they were coming. "Hmm flying will be faster. But i will wait the others to tell" said Karsy.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41812

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

(Can I say that Pheonix now has a broken leg?)

The male dragged himself to his packmates, then slumped down. When will we we ever get out of this horrifying place? Pheonix glanced at the wolf head, and frowned. What's so great about that wolf head? He sat beside Bolt, then widened his eyes as he saw a small hole opening somewhere inside the city. Pheonix shouldered Bolt, still staring at the small hole. "I think there's a portal opening in the city. We have to go through the humans as fast as so we can to go back to our home" He insisted, then thought of a plan. "Since Ujurak doesn't have wings, one of the strongest flyers might be able to fly him over into the middle of the city.. And the rest of us could just fly over there" He remarked, then flapped his wings, ready to fly
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 pm

(I think you can)

"Ok then" said Bolt flapping wings getting ready to fly. "The dog said has magical powers and will call the portal for us. Also said that isn't sure if will bring us home..." he didn't countinued they may go in the future. Bolt looked at the city and the center saw guardians on every building. "Um how fast can you fly? Cuz there are guards and we may get shooted" said worried.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 42329

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 pm

"Can someone tell me where I am?" Wild shouted from behind. He had silently followed the group through whatever this was and was sick of it. All this talk about magic and portals and wings. He growled at the group, baring his sharp teeth. "Now somebody is going to tell me where I am and how to get out." he threatened

Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:10 pm

"You can't we are all stuck here and we are working on this problem" said Blake growling at the new wolf. He stared at Pheonix and Bolt. He really wished to go home but then herd Bolt saying that isn't sure that the portal will return us to our home. "What?!" he said to Bolt. Where can the portal brings us to the future think Blake. He shaked away the though. He tottaly forgot for the new wolf and got ready to fly with the others.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm

"Dude!" he called out. "What about me and the other chick without wings! Are you just going to forget about us?!" He paced around, thinking of a way out of here. He was getting really stressed too. "Hey! wasn't their one more wolf with wings!" He shouted. "Are you going to forget about them too and trap us in the past!" he howled up to the flying wolves. He was angry at these jerks now and he wasn't going to stop.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

"We are not flying wet, but soon will have to the portal doesn't wait no one. We will wait our friends to come and if you want to come with us?' Bolt asked the wolf. He already care Ujarak on his back but Blake could hadle the wolf. "I hope Karsy and Cat get here soon and i'm worried about the guards" said Bolt. He looked back at the building they were hoping to see Cat and Karsy. Then turned to the wolf head in his mouth he was holding it hard as can.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Ujurak listened to them and Wild was freaking out. "Wild, Calm down." She snapped at him. "Someone will carry you." She held on tight, She didn't want to fall. She watched as the others approached,
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:26 pm

"Okay" Wild sighed. He was still pacing in stress. He stopped and gave them his signature glare. He finally gave up settled down. "Sorry about that." he told the small pack. "I freak out when I'm stressed." That was a lie. He freaks out when he's scared. He just didn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:54 pm

"It's ok" said Bolt waiting for Cat and Karsy. He didn't want to leave his friends and Karsy will kill him for it, but didn't aslo wanted to stay here in the past with human all around. "We have to wait for Karsy and Cat if needs to you go i will stay here to help Cat and Karsy and we will find a way to get home" said Bolt. He wasn't sure if he could really do it, but at least will try.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior
Pheonix

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 41812

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:10 am

He looked at the guards with worry. There were thousands of people walking in the city, and there was no where around. Maybe we could blend in between the two-legs.. No, that would make those humans yell and scream like mad. Pheonix grunted as he couldn't think of an idea. He jumped as he saw another wolf growling at the pack, and said he was named Wild. Wild didn't have wings either. Great. "Maybe two of the fastest flyers can take Wild and Ujurak to the center without being caught by the guards, then the rest of us could fly into the clouds then land into the center so the guards can't see.." He remarked, then noticed that Cat and Karsy didn't arrive yet, then sat down and patiently waited for the two.
Back to top Go down
Ujurak
Beta
Beta
Ujurak

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:02 am

Ujurak whimpered silently, She felt like a burden by the expression on her packmates faces. "Wild and I could find another way in, If it's that much trouble." Her voice was a bit tense.
Back to top Go down
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha
Karsy

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 42601

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 am

Karsy was running to her friends. She stoped by them and said with fast breath "Sorry i'm late we need to wait for Cat now. We were traped in the building." . Karys set dawn resting, but she knew there isn't time for rest now. They have to wait for Cat.
Back to top Go down
https://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:41 am

Bolt turned and saw Karsy. "Where is Cat we should go soon" said Bolt. Looked at Pheonix and said "Good idea, but can we fly so hight? I and Blake will care Wild and Ujurak. Karsy will help you, Pheonix and i hope Cat isn't hurt so she could fly free" said Bolt. He looked back at the building they were, no sign of Cat. They will wait for her even they stuck here.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Cat finally arrived with a slight limp. "I'll be fine, just my leg is a little sore from the trap I was in. I'll still be able to fly fine." she noticed a new wolf rolling his eyes and growling. "What's your name anyways." I asked him, looking curiously at him. he gave off a weird vibe.

Wild rolled his eyes, not liking this sappy stuff. He let out a deep growl to keep things going. "We're all here now let's go!" he said. Wild didn't even bother to answer the other wolf's question. She would find out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Bolt nodded when saw Cat they were ready to go now. "Hold on we are going home" said to Ujurak who was on his back. Bolt started falpping his wings hardly and started flying. Looked back at all blake and Karsy will help Wild and Pheonix. Then saw the human city under him. Bolt listened to Pheonix and fligh high in the air in the clouds where the human guards can't see them. The city was big and will take a while till they get to the center. He turned back to see if other were following.
Back to top Go down
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM
natsmycat

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 pm

"So who wants to carry me." Wild said jokingly, knowing he couldn't fly.

"Not me!" Cat replied. "I'm new and this and I'm not that strong. I wouldn't want to drop you or crash. She flapped her wings and lifted off the ground. She wobbled in the air over to Bolt. "Wow, this city is way bigger than I thought." she said to Bolt. "Come on!" she shouted to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luxor City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxor City   Luxor City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luxor City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next