Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!
Sun Blaze Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
natsmycat
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_lcap^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_voting_bar^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_rcap 
Bolt
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_lcap^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_voting_bar^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_rcap 
Karsy
Pheonix
Blake
Ujurak
thedomo04
jessie500
kat16
Tiana
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5}

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think about my pack?
It's great i'm joining.
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_lcap0%^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Perfect!
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_lcap0%^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Excelent job with it!
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_lcap100%^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Boring!
 0% [ 0 ]
Not interes my at all.
 0% [ 0 ]
Common is this a joke!
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad, needs provement.
 0% [ 0 ]
Good but no joining.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42052

^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Empty
PostSubject: ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5}   ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 am

Welcome to
۞Australian Peak Pack۞

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Hello, guests and welcome to Australian Peak Pack.It's a canid RP pack in Australia.Every day we have fight for our survival and the future of the pack.This currently new pack.We have our own history and ideas.Hope we see you joining!
A yellowstone pack was captured by humans.They bring the wolves into unknown land.They met the dingos and they leave here till today.Wolf called Mateo met a female dingo called Sabia.I'm their son Nabil.From there i led the pack here in the deserts of Australia.The survival here is not easy but we are togheter.

Pack info:

Leaders:Nabil
Members:5
Males():2
Females():3
Pack moto:To be decided
Pack song:To be decided
Pack website:http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/ (It's not finished yet)
Colors:
Pack Singature:
Code:
[center][color=#00FFFF]□□♦"A[/color][color=#0080FF]ustral[/color][color=#0000FF]ian Pe[/color][color=#80FFFF]ak Pa[/color][color=#40BFFF]ck"♦[/color][color=#8040FF]□□[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Com[/color][color=#00BFFF]e joi[/color][color=#80BFFF]n us t[/color][color=#00FFBF]oda[/color][color=#80FFBF]y~![/color]
[color=#40FFFF]A can[/color][color=#BFFFFF]id p[/color][color=#0080BF]ack in[/color] [color=#FF4000]Aust[/color][color=#FF8000]ral[/color][color=#FFBF00]ia▲[/color][/center]
[u]http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69968[/u]
Allies:1
Rivals:0

Pack Sybols:
-Male
-Female
GoA(Got out of Australia)-EFA(Excused for Adense)
-Ausralian Stars(Points)
-Active
-Semi-Active
-Inactive
-Warning
PMOFTM-Pack Member Of The Mouth

Australian Stars System
The stars depends how active,helpful,respectful is the current user.Activness depends on thread at least one a day posting.Helpfulnnes is who helped member and what helped.Respectfulness is member to be respectful and patiet.These points may give you ability to be the next PMOFTM.Don't wait and earn them!

~Guests~
Hello, guests we have an special acount for the guests.They can view the forum, but they aren't full goined members.If you want to be a guest of our site just pm me(SIRK) and let me know.If you aren't wanting to be a guest anymore tell or you want to change your rank you will have to fill up the joining form.

Pack rules:

0.1Respect any rank no matter what.
0.2Post here and stay active.
0.3Rank changes only with the agreement of the Alpha.
0.4No double accounts on hte website.
0.5Respect everyone who post here.
0.6Please be patiet and respondsible member.
0.7If you are changing character please post your new one here by filing out the joining form again.
0.8Have fun and enjoy!!!!
0.9Please not go inactive with out posting on the EfA applications or you will get a warning.
0.10Please be active and respectful member.

0.11Follow Wolf Quest rules.

What new?:

1.We have just opened!
2.Accepting all time
3.Site is under construction
4.We have got our first ally!

Pack Rankings:

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●The Dominats۞●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Alpha
Alphas run the pack.They control every thing.They are most dominats wolves in the pack.They always know what is good for the pack.

Nabil(SIRK)=Too many □
-Female Alpha rank must be earned-

Beta
Beta take control of the pack where Alphas can't or are bussy.Betas are right hand of the Alpha.They are second in dominants wolves in the pack.

Lead Beta-Must be earned
Cloude(Crimson Sky)=16

-Rank open and accepting-

Delta
Delta are the helpers of the Betas.The third dominat wolves in the pack.They will help the Betas and look after the pack.They are the "Betas eyes".

Lead Delta-Must be earned

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Second Dominants۞●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hunter
They hunt for the pack.Hightly respected rank.Fouth in dominat wolves.The hunters have to hunt and get food for the pack.

Lead Hunter-Miyo(Taryn123)□=16

Guard
The guards are the Alphas protectors.They will protect the Alphas iven life depends on it.This rank is special.

Lead Guard-Must be earned

Warrior
They protect the pack from predators and other wolves.Their rank is hightly respected.Semi dominants wolves in the pack.Warriors have to patrol for any danger.

Lead Warrior-Must be earned

Scout
They are the explorers of the pack.Scouts will have to explore and patrol around.The info from the patrol will be gaven to the Alphas or Betas.

Lead Scout-Must be earned

Healer
Healers will heal wounded and old wolves.They know lot for the herbs.Healers will know how to heal the wolf.

Lead Healer-Must be earned
Sharon(nagajinri)GoA□=16
Siren(ILoveTheSilence)□=10

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●The Agers۞●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Yearlings
Young one year old wolves are puten in this rank.The young wolves in this rank are trained for their future ranks.When they growl up they will earn their pack ranks.

Lead Yearling-Must be earned

Pups
These are the newborn pups.They will have to wait up until they growl to earn yearlings rank.Till then they will be watched from the Omegas.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●The lowest dominants۞●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Omega
It's the lowest rank but respected.The omegas have to take care of the pups and yearlings.They will help them and train them.

Lead Omega-Must be earned

Newcomer
Newcomers are the new members of the pack.They will stay in this rank at point.They have to rpove that are active members.When they prove it they earn their ranks.

Pack Friends
Friends of the pack.

~Activity~

Betas-Betas have to post here on thread at least once a day.On the site five times a week.They are moderators and they must stay active on the site.If betas go iactive they will be lowered from their rank or get a warning for inactivity.

Normal Members-At least five times on week here.On the site Three times a week.Normal member have to stay active or they may be lowered as a rank or get warning for inactivity.

Newcomers-To prove their active and earn their ranks as much as active they can.And their ranks will be earned depending how active they are.If necomers go iactive they will stay in this rank till they prove their activness.

Pack Friends-Visit the site less than two times in two weeks.It's no need to post here a lot.But please don't go to much inactive.

©Copyright
The front post is © Nabil(SIRK).Please respect all ideas posted here and don't copy them.

Joining Forms:
Full member joining application:
Code:
Canid Name:
Wolf Quest Username:
Canid Gender:
Canid Specie:
Canid Age:
Canid Personality:
Canid desrcibtion(eye color,pelt color ect.)
Desired Rank:
Why you want to join?:
Why want that rank?:

Pack Friend Form:
Code:
Name:
Wolf Quest Username:
Canid Specie:
Little Describe(short about you canid apperance and personalty):
Reasons for joining:

Allie/Rival Form:
Code:
Leader(s):
Pack Name:
Pack Thread Link:
Pack Wesite Link:
Reason for Ally/Rival with us?:
Something else?:

The Allies/Rivals

Allies-
Sun Blaze Pack
Leader(s):Karsy(WinterRose33);Blake(SIRK)
Pack Thread Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pack Wesite Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Accepting still-

Rivals-

-None but currently accepting-

More info:
Pack Thread link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pack Website link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or you can pm me Blake or SIRK on WQ.

Pictures:
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Dingo21
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Dingo1
^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} DingoAR1
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster
Bolt

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 41820

PostSubject: Re: ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5}   ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Nice pack Blake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake
Alpha
Alpha
Blake

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 42052

PostSubject: Re: ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5}   ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Thanks Bolt. This is just adverstinon and it's part of the adversting board program.
Back to top Go down
http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5}   ^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^Australian Peak Pack~New and Accepting! *{M-5}
Page 1 of 1