Sun Blaze Pack
Hello, Guests i'm Karsy the founder of the pack.We are happy you visited our little family pack. We are pack with good history and fun events, so if you mind to join please view the rules and our history. Then go to Forum applications and post a joining form. The pack will be glad if you join. Thanks for reading!

Into the sun hight in the sky one pack watches the word with eagle eyes.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Blue Eclipse Pack ||Semi-literate|| Semi-realastic||
Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm by Karsy

» A new Pack i'm making
Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 am by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Pack is shutting dawn
Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm by Karsy

» EFA Apllication
Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 am by Karsy

» Bolt's Rdio
Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:05 pm by Karsy

» Karsy's Wonders Shop
Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm by Karsy

» Sun Blaze Den
Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am by natsmycat

» Pack Video Contest
Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm by Karsy

» New source to call home...
Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm by natsmycat

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
Top posters
natsmycat

Bolt

Karsy

Pheonix

Blake

Ujurak

thedomo04

jessie500

kat16

Tiana

Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is lateselev

Our users have posted a total of 1959 messages in 150 subjects

Share | 

Blazing River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Alpha
Alpha

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 15442

PostSubject: Blazing River   Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here you can rest while you watch the quiet river.You can find herbs here or hunt.A perfect place.Train your fishing skills here and catch if you can.

Prey:bisons,elks,deers,hares,fish

Predators:eagle,bears,coyotes,foxes,other wolves

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/

AuthorMessage
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

Character Age : Cat:2 Wild: 3 1/2
Dominant Trust : 15409

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 am

"Yeah Ujurak!" Wild shouted. "River party!" he jumped in the water and made sure to make a huge splash. "Come on guys!"

Cat rolls her eyes at Wild's immaturity. "Well why not." she says and hops into the water. The water dripped along her back.

awesomeness by Phoenix
and of coarse little Lullaby too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster

Character Age : 3 years and twelve mouths
Dominant Trust : 15210

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 am

Bolt turned to Wild and said with smile "We didn't introduced you to the pack righ, we usualy don't time travel or have wings". He was happy that was home. ]Already knew what to do after this hunting. He went to the water dplashing it and washing his body from the dust.

Karsy
Karsy saw Ujurak unhappy. She went ot her saying "Hey what's on why are you sad. We are home and safe and all are normal with no wings" trying to cheer her up. Looked back at her back wings were gone and everything was normal. Karsy will remember this for ever.

Blake
Jumped with the pack in the water splashing it. "This night we are going to celabrate our returning. Next day Bolt is in charge to hunt and Wild would you like to join. Also we need to check territory for predators we've been away from long". Blake was celabring the return of the pack after the long adventure they had. He howled, hoping the pack follow his howl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ujurak
Beta
Beta

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 14627

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Ujurak sat in the water for a few moments, and the turned to Karsy and snapped, "Im fine!" And she leapt out of the cool refreshing water and padded a bit away.

View user profile
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 am

"Ok guys i'm going to get some food for you wait here" said Bot looking at the almost night sky. In the dark elk won't see him coming but he had to some thing for the scnet. Before going to the hunting grounds he wil wash up his body from his own scent. Bolt saw Ujurak sad. He couldn't understand why is she sad we are home safe and alive. He saw how Karsy tried to talk to her but Ujurak didn't wanted. And shaked head he was going to talk to her but, no she needs to be alone.

Karsy
Karsy backed fo, she wanted to help. She may need time to think all this what happened though to self and went to the others. Karsy was thinking about all this what happened the citys, the humans, the time train, it was hard.

Blake
Blake saw Bolt heading to the hunting grounds and nodded. He was hungry Bolt should get something big, sence we celabrate the packs returning. Blake got of the water and shaked pelt from it and set dawn on the river bank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Cat looked up at the pack. "Didn't we leave that pup here the whole time!" she shouted. She headed to the den to check on her.

Wild got out of the water and shook his fur, letting water spray all over the others. "It's getting late." he says. "I'll patrol the territory until morning." he runs off to the edge of the territory in the forest.

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pheonix
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Character Age : Two years nine months
Dominant Trust : 14892

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 am

He yawned and shook his pelt. "It was a long day. I'm going to the den" Pheonix remarked, then limped towards the camp. Was it a dream? Or is it really true? Questions flooded his mind. He saw unusual things for the entire journey. Odd twolegs, and weird marching mechanics. He looked down at his broken front leg, kicked by a huge twoleg. I wonder if there's wolves in that world.. The male sighed and continued limping to the camp.

-To Sun Blaze Den-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm

"Here we are!" shouts Cat running close to the rushing river. She dipped her nose in the water and took a drink of the cool water. This is the first time she has been to the river without anything odd happening and she wanted to keep it that way.

"This is the river." Wild mutters. "We um.. we drink here." He really had no clue what to say about it. All it is to him is a dumb river. "You're a really bad tour guide Wild. Let me do the talking for once." Cat said to him. He really couldn't argue, so he just splashed a little water at her face and rolled his eyes.

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ujurak
Beta
Beta

Character Age : 3
Dominant Trust : 14627

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Ujurak just sort of hung around awkwardly, and sniffed her paw slightly.

View user profile
thedomo04
Delta
Delta

Character Age : 1 year old
Dominant Trust : 14083

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 am

"Wow its wicked pertty here!" she said curiously. She had never been in these parts so she wanted to explore. Her eyes were opened so wide they were bigger than her face. All the trees and the water being so blue. Fang had never seen that in her life. She could see that Midnight was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kat16

Character Age : 1 years old
Dominant Trust : 14021

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 am

"Wow this is so beautiful." Midnight said as she looked around curiously. She could see the the blue but green water flow down the river, the bright green grass, and the big rocks. "I haven't seen anything like this before." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blake
Alpha
Alpha

Character Age : 3 years and three mounths
Dominant Trust : 15442

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Blake arrived at the river "Yes it's clean and you can see the fish in it" said like a ghost behind them. "Sorry no introducing i'm the male Alpha of the pack Blake and this is our lead Hunter Bolt" he said pointing Bolt. He looked at Cat and Wild then at the young wolves smiling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blake the one and one wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://australian-peak-pack.forumjonction.com/
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

"The water is so clean because it comes from the melted snow on the mountain." Cat said. She turned around and looked at it's peak. That was where she broke out of her shell for the first time. "We should go up there next, but we can rest here a little while since it's a long hike." she suggested. She walked over to the two young wolves. "So how did you guys end up here?" she asked, trying to start up a conversation.

Wild looked blankly at Cat. "Climb all the way up there? No way!" she shouted. "I'd rather stay down here and wait to see if the other new wolves want to come along." he called. He didn't bother to look at Cat, who called him lazy under her breath. Instead he stared at Ujurak. "Did Cat give her shyness to you or something? You haven't said a word since we got to the river!" He wanted to act tough, but he was really worried something might be wrong with her.

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
domojr
Pup
Pup

Character Age : 6 months
Dominant Trust : 13969

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am

Domo Jr. jumped into the water and started fooling around. The young pup laughed quietly to herself. She looked up and noticed the older wolves talking. She got out and trotted over to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:10 am

Cat stared at the pup play. "and who are you?" she asked the female. She hopped in the water and started to play. "You need to stay here with us. A pup you're age won't be able to survive on your own. We have another pup in the pack who looks about your age." She suggested, looking at Jessie.

Wild glared at the pup. "Seriously? First a bunch of teenagers and now this? We just keep getting younger and younger!" He told the pack. He watched Jessie sit with her head inside her paws. "Come on you little pest, make a friend or something!" he shouted nudging Jessie into the water with his nose.

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
domojr
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:16 am

Domo J. smiled at Cat and said "My name is Domo Jr.! Are you sure I wont be a pest?" She asked looking over at the black wolf that had yelled. The younger wolf, 'The Pest', trotted over and tugged playfully at Domo Jr.'s ear. She didn't like that and growled at the younger wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 am

"What an odd name."Cat said. "Don't worry you won't be a pest. Wild just has an attitude problem." she continued. She splashed both pups with water before getting out and shaking her fur.

"I don't have an attitude problem." Wild growled, but then gave up because it was true. "3 down, 2 to go." he muttered, still smelling the distant sent of the two other females.

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
domojr
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:43 am

"Where are we?" Domo Jr. asked, "The water is really pretty!" She said amazed looking at Cat. The other wolf, Wild, groaned obviously annoyed. Domo Jr. jumped in the water accidently splashing Wild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 am

"You!" he growled. lunging at the pup. Before he bit down on her, he bit his lip calmed himself. "This is sun blaze mountain if you needed to know." he replied after he had settled back down.

"So how'd you all end up here?" she asked again, realizing no one had replied before. They hadn't received any visitors for a while now and she needed to know why all of the sudden a bunch of wolves come along. 5 of them to be exact and none of them, to her knowledge knew each other before now.

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
domojr
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:57 am

"I-I-I'm sorry!" She whimpered scared of the wolf and running towards Cat hiding behind her leg from the scary wolf. Cat glared at him then turned to the wolves as they responded. "I'm a lone wolf, I wonder anywhere I want." One of them said while another said sadly "My pack abanded me." The other three nodded, silently saying their packs had done the same. One of the wolves noticed Domo Jr. and said surprised, "Domo Jr.? Is that you?!?! We thought we'd never see you again baby!" The oldest of the 5 wolves said trotting over to the small pup. "My name is Domo Jr. but how do you know me? I have no idea who you are!!" She said frightened slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 am

(That was some major power playing domojr... Please nobody post till she fixes it. Sorry guys. It just gets on my nerves.)

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
domojr
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 am

"I-I-I'm sorry!" She whimpered scared of the wolf and running towards Cat hiding behind her leg from the scary wolf. Cat glared at him then turned to the wolves waiting for them to respond.

((Sorry bout that))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natsmycat
PMoftM
PMoftM

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:47 pm

"One of the new wolves are near by. Most likely at the den with Karsy." Wild said standing straighter. "Guess you get some more friends Jess. It smells like another pup" he told her. He took a quick drink of water and looked back up at the pack. "Can someone go get them?" he asked referring to Karsy and the new pup.

"I'll get them." Cat sighed. Anything to get away. He fear of crowds was finally starting to kick in and she wanted to curl up in a ball and sob. She headed to the den, trying not to shake.

awesomeness by Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsy
Alpha
Alpha

Character Age : 3 years and a half
Dominant Trust : 15681

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:47 pm

"Hello, new wolves and welcome to the pack. I's an large territory so i will bring you on a tour around it. Wild and Bolt could you help?" said loudly so everyone can hear. She bowed in great to all new members. Now hse have to think form where to start the tour. From the mountain again? No shouldn't tire them with clibing. Karsy have to start with a peaceful place where they can rest.

By Pheonix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sun-blaze-pack.bulgarianforum.net
Bolt
Best Poster
Best Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 pm

"Hello, i'm Bolt an hunter." he introduced his slef to the young wolves. Bolt catched some fishes so the pack not stay hugry. He puted one fish infront of all pack members and taking one for him. He ate his fish fastly then aswered Karsy's question "Sure i will come".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiana
Pup
Pup

Character Age : im a pup
Dominant Trust : 13953

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Tiana sat down and looked at the wolves while staying quiet. She got little nervous and shy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing River   Today at 10:33 am

Back to top Go down

Blazing River
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next